Does Tadalafil Actually Work For ED

Erectile Dysfunction is a problem that has become more and more common for men nowadays. Age, stress, work-related issues, fast-moving life, depression, and quality of food have all contributed towards the increase in Erectile Dysfunction cases all over the world. In the United States alone, based on survey results, more than 30 million men suffer from erectile dysfunction.

Men are often embarrassed to talk about such issues and often make blunders in finding the right type of treatment because of this embarrassment. To help address the issue, we’ve prepared this small article, which will inform readers on one of the possible treatments for ED, Tadalafil, enabling victims of ED to find the treatment that is right for them.

With this short read, you’ll be aware of the drug mechanics behind Tadalafil, the side effects associated with the pill, and just how effective the treatment is in combating ED. So without further ado, let’s go.

DRUG MECHANICS

Tadalafil is a generic form of a widely known drug called Cialis, but it is a much cheaper form of the same pill. From a physiological standpoint, Erectile Dysfunction occurs because the sensory neurons don’t transmit the signal which would transfer enough blood to the penis to achieve an erection.

Tadalafil has a chemical compound, named sildenafil, that is a chemical that specifically helps to increase the blood flow to the penis and helps men get an erection for a longer time when sexually aroused. To clarify, Tadalafil will not make you sexually aroused. It simply helps achieve an erection when you are sexually aroused. It is taken by mouth and is a much safer and cheaper option when compared to surgery and much more convenient when compared to pumps and other tools.

HOW EFFECTIVE IS THE TREATMENT?

Tadalafil has shown great promise in helping to treat ED. In a study, it was shown that 90 percent of users showed positive results, whereas the other 10% required additional conditions for the drug to work. When compared to other types of treatments, the success ratio is quite impressive. This success ratio is even more appreciated when one considers the cheap cost of Tadalafil and the convenience it offers. It’s also a much more hygienic option than using a penis pump.

OTHER FACTORS TO CONSIDER

If you are already on any medication, you need to speak to your doctor before you start taking Tadalafil. Best case scenario is that the efficacy of the drug could be lowered when combined with a contradictory drug. Worst case scenario would be a severe adverse reaction. For example, taking Tadalafil with a nitrate medicine (usually used for heart conditions) can cause serious side effects such as a sudden decrease in blood pressure, often to the point where one can faint or, God forbid, even die. Therefore, it is strongly advised that you consult with your doctor before starting the pill to set proper dosage.

Also, make sure you follow the recommended dosage and do not overdose. This pill is quite strong and stays in your system for 36 hours and, for that reason, only one tablet should be taken each day. The recommended starting dose for adults is 5mg, while for people aged over 60, a 2.5mg dose is recommended.

CONCLUSION

We hope the above helps. If this treatment makes sense to you and you wish to purchase your own pack of Tadalafil, head on over to https://www.numan.com/erectile-dysfunction/tadalafil.

Image Credit: Tadalafil via pixinoo/Shutterstock

Leave A Reply

Your email address will not be published.

This website uses cookies to improve your experience. We'll assume you're ok with this, but you can opt-out if you wish. Accept Read More