10 Brilliant Facebook Tips and Tricks
Almost everybody surf Facebook on daily basis or occasionally. We all are familiar with regular stuffs like add/delete friends, update statuses, walls and profile, add and explore pages & applications, etc.
This post includes 10 very interesting tips/tricks related to Facebook. Check them out…
1. How To Place Facebook Chat On FireFox Sidebar
Follow the following steps to place your Facebook Chat at the Firefox sidebar.
- Click on Bookmarks. Select Organize Bookmarks
- Click on New Bookmark tab and enter the name, location and check Load this bookmark in sidebar.
- Launch Firefox sidebar.
2. How To Share Flickr Photos To Facebook
FlickrToFacebook is an unofficial Flickr to Facebook uploader which allows you upload photos to Facebook from Flickr.
3. How To Update Facebook Without Using Facebook
hellotxt and Ping.fm are the two services that let Facebook administartors update Facebook Pages.
4. How To Schedule Facebook Messages
Sendible is a web application that lets you schedule Facebook messages and status updates.
5. How To Create A Photo Collage Using Pictures Of Your Facebook Friends
Click on Friends tab. Select the drop-down box and click the list separator (–) in that drop down list. Your Facebook friends collage is right on your computer screen.
6. How To Display Selected Pictures Only On Your Facebook Profile Page
Click “edit” pencil in your Friends box and type the names of your best friends in the box that says “Always show these friends”.
7. How To Remove Facebook Advertisements
Facebook: Cleaner removes many of the sponsored and annoying sections which unavoidably appear on your Facebook pages.
8. How To Display Facebook Statuses On WordPress Blog
If you want to display your Facebook status on WordPress blog follow these 5 steps.
- Under Profile tab, look for Mini Feed column, click on See All.
- Under Mini Feed, click on “Status Stories“on the right column. Scroll all the way to the bottom, look for ‘My Status‘
- Copy the link of My Status.
- Under WordPress admin, Navigate to Design -> Widget. Look for RSS Widget, add it to your side bar.
- Paste the copied URL inside, give it a name, save and your Facebook statuses (or status depends on how many you display) will now appear on your WordPress blog.
9. How To Access Facebook Chat On Desktop
Gabtastik and digsby let you keep Facebook chat sessions open on your Windows desktop.
10. How To Post Your Blog Posts To Your Facebook Wall
You need a plugin “WordBook” to post your blog posts to your Facebook wall.
These tips/tricks list doesn’t ends here only. Among so many tips/tricks i have selected these 10 tips and tricks for you. Hope this post will help you……