Schedule What’s App Messages – Android and IOS users Learn How to do it
Facebook-owned what’s App application is one of the widely used applications for instant messages. Almost every person is using what’s App on their mobile phone. What’s App has tones of features for the better experience of its users. Users can Instantly send pictures, text messages, and audio media with their contacts. Still, if you are searching for a feature that allows you to schedule what’s app messages for the future, currently, it is missing.
Life can sometimes be a lot busy with work or anything. In the middle of all tight schedules and working days, it can be challenging to keep track of important events/days and wish people on time, although there is no such feature currently on WhatsApp to schedule WhatsApp messages in advance. But the good news is, you can do it with the help of third-party apps easily.
Several third-party applications are available, which lets the android and iPhone users schedule their important messages on what’s app. Let’s see how can do it.
How to Schedule What’s App Messages On Android
To schedule what’s App messages on android phones, SKEdit App is one of the most trustworthy app in google play store. Follow the steps given below to know the process-
- Download the SKEdit App from google play store.
- Launch the app and sign in with Facebook.
- Once its done, tap on the WhatsApp option given on the app screen and click on the accessibility permissions. Grant Permission.
- Now its time to enter the details of the message that has to be scheduled like recipient name, message, time, date, etc.
- After finishing the task, select the “Ask me before” option; in that case, you will be asked for permission via notification before sending it on scheduled time.
For iphone Users
- Go to the app store and download the “Shortcut Automation App.”
- Select Automation Tab.
- Create Personal automation.
- Enter the date and time for scheduling the message and click on the “Next.”
- Click on the text option and type your message, which has to be scheduled.
- Now click on the “+ Icon” to select the “Send message via What’s app.”
- Once it’s done, click on the “Next” to verify the message and hit the “Done” button.