If you are thinking of buying a new car or to sell your current car and upgrade to a newer model, here are 5 top reasons why you should consider buying a used car:
- Better Models and Better Prices: The conventional notion of limited choices when you are buying a used car is long gone. With authorised dealerships like CarSwitch, who buy and sell cars, offering you a plethora of choices and deals which give you the full value for your money-this is the way to go. Depending on your requirement, you can choose the model which is the most suitable for you; you can also avail the opportunity to trade up by selling your old car there itself; and all of this can easily be done within a day! All you need to do is drive in to your nearest dealership, with your old car and you can drive back home with your new car the same day itself.
- Quality Guaranteed: When you purchase a pre-owned car through an authorised dealer, you can be assured of the quality guaranteed. One of the major doubts many customers have, when opting for buying a used car, is the overall quality of the car- whether its performance is economical, if there are any issues in the vehicle’s running history, or if there are any other issues with the car. At CarSwitch, every car is hand checked and inspected by experts, so you can be sure of the quality of the car you buy. Even in the rarest cases of any issues post the purchase of the car, they provide support and quick resolution, so you do not have to run from pillar to post, trying to figure out what to do next.
- Affordable: These days, the number of used cars in UAE is reaching new heights, as many consumers are now realising how many affordable options are available. When you purchase a brand new car, within the first year of use, it devalues 30% of the original price. So when you can get the latest model of the car which you’ve got your eye on, at a much more affordable price; and is running smoothly, why not get a used car?
- Lower Insurance Costs: Since used cars are more lighter on your wallet than new cars, with the same principle, the cost of insuring a used car is lower than that of a new car. In fact, you can also end up saving more by dropping some elements of the car insurance; such as collision and theft. Many car experts say that such elements can be eliminated easily when the car is old enough. So choosing to buy a used car can prove to be a super saver deal for you!
- Minimised Depreciation: Some fancy words for saving your precious bucks, when you buy the “right” used car, you can possibly buy it, drive it and resell it with little loss in equity. In simpler terms, if you choose resell your used car after a while, you would not be losing out a lot on the price as compared to a new car, because a used car depreciates slower than a new car; hence the resale value of it would not be a drastic drop from the price that you bought it at.
Purchasing a pre-owned car can be a very smart investment, both economically and practically. Not only do you save on costs, and get the best deal for your buck, but you also get the guarantee of quality and an efficient car for your use. So why not make the wiser choice and consider buying a used car?
Image credit: Used Car via Fedorovekb/Shutterstock