Over the years, the technology has become more advanced right from manufacturing an automobile to the more advanced and more featured product. One such feature is GPS.
Global Positioning System (GPS), is a space-based global navigation satellite system (GNSS) that provides location and time information anywhere on or near the Earth.
This advanced feature when installed in a car, it provides useful information about the car’s position and the best travel routes to a given destination. There is a monitor in the car which shows the relevant portion of the map. You just need to enter the target location and the computer will calculate the optimal route and display it instantly.
It will also provide the locations of the nearest gas station, supermarket, restaurant, hotel, and ATM machine. GPS also tracks the distance traveled on a particular trip, vehicle mileage, and speed.
GPS can aid in the recovery of a stolen car. When it is integrated with the automobile security system, GPS can notify the car owner by phone or e-mail and indicate the location of the car. You can can contact the GPS unit from outside the car using a cell phone or via Internet.
Here is the list of 7 Best GPS system for your car.
1. Garmin nüvi 1390T is a slim designed, fully-featured navigator having 4.3-Inch widescreen, junction view, free traffic alerts, hands-free calling, etc for lane assist.
2. Garmin nüvi 2350LMT is a 4.3-Inch Widescreen, portable GPS navigator with lifetime traffic & map updates.
3. Garmin nüvi 3790T is a thin build navigator with glass-capacitive, multi-touch screen and built-in accelerometer. It provides high resolution graphics and accurate routing.
4. Magellan RoadMate 5045-LM is a 5-inch widescreen navigator having lifetime map updates. It offers voice prompts, easy address entry and POI search.
5. TomTom GO 2535 M LIVE has 5-inches widesscreen. This navigator is highly customizable. It offers lifetime map and traffic updates, accurate routing, vibrant display, clear voice prompts, improved graphics and on-screen fonts.
6. TomTom GO 2405 TM has 4.3 inches bright and glass capacitive touch screen. It displays attractive and detailed map graphics. It provides lifetime traffic reports without any ads for free.
7. Magellan RoadMate 1700 has a big, bright 7-inch screen. It displays sharp map graphics. It offers POI searches and AAA TourBook.