Rishi Kapoor’s Death news is confirmed officially on Thursday, 30th April 2020. Bollywood industry is in shock. This year 2020 is turning out to be the worst year for Bollywood. Rishi Kapoor was diagnosed with Leukemia in 2018. He was under treatment for the last 2 years in the US and had returned home in September 2019. He was fighting the battle against cancer and took his last breath at the age of 67 today at 8.45 AM. He was an entertaining personality. Even in his last moments he kept entertained the staff and doctors of the hospital.
“Chocolate Boy of 90’s to a Family Man” his illustrious journey left a remarkable impression because of his on-screen acting. Rishi Kapoor’s starred in many romantic movies like “Bobby, Deewana, Karz, Saagar, Prem Rog, Chandni,” & Family movies where he played the role of Father, Grandfather. His outstanding and amazing personality will be remembered forever.
He made a special corner in our hearts with his approx five decades of career span. Check out the mesmerizing dialogue list of Actor Rishi Kapoor (4th September 1952- 30th April 2020).
1. “Har ishq ka ek waqt hota hai … woh hamara waqt nahi tha … par iska yeh matlab nahi ki woh ishq nahi tha“- Jab Tak Hai Jaan
2. “Sabhi insaan ek jaise hi toh hote hai … wahi do haath, do paun, aankhen, kaan, chehra … sabke ek jaise hi toh hote hai … phir kyun koi ek, sirf ek aaisa hota hai … joh itna pyara lagne lagta hai … ke agar uski liye jaan bhi deni padhe … toh haste haste di ja sakti hai” – Prem Rog
3. “Jane se pehle ek akhiri bar milna kyu jaruri hota hain”- Love Aaj Kal
4. “Hum sainkadon janam lete hai … kabhi pati patni bankar, kabhi premi bankar, toh kabhi anjaane bankar … lekin milte zaroor hai aakhir mein … nahi milenge toh kahani khatam kaise hogi … isse pyar kehte hai.”– Sanam Re
5. “Hum aaj joh faisla karte hai … wahi hamare kal ka faisla karega.”-– Fanaa
6. “Jee karta hai … tumhari har khwaish, har ichcha ko apna maqsad bana loon.”– Damini
7. “Yeh joh darr hota hai na … aadmi ko janwar banne se rokta hai”- Shuddh Desi Romance
8. “Insaan toh waqt ki tarah hota hai … badalte hi rehta hai”– Bol Radha Bol
9. “Behisaab power ya beshumar paisa … in dono mein se mujhe ek toh chahiye” – Aurangzeb
10. “Yeh mulk toh meri maa hai … aur Mumbai shehar meri mashooka” – D-Day