How a Fresher can get SAP Certification?
SAP certification is highly competitive certification and has been in the market since a SAP-certified is able enough, it can shape a professional’s career in the best way. Therefore, freshers are interested in qualifying this certification. If you wish to know more about this field, this guide may help you.
Why is SAP a Good Career Choice?
Sap is continually emerging as an immense platform to offer products related to customer relationship management, tools for supply chain management, web interfaces and e-business applications. With its various modules it provides ample chances to candidates from different backgrounds to cover every aspect of business management. In India, the eligibility criteria to appear in SAP is different from overseas criteria. Scroll down to know more.
Worth of SAP certification
Both factors — certification and experience matters a lot whereas, certification plays a key role, having a certification proves your expertise in the required domain. Other than that SAP certification course has some prerequisites that prove you are clued-up with the strong foundation in the required field. The knowledge gained during the training will be highly valuable. The required skills will lay the foundation of your job, so you must possess the knowledge of academic, communication, technical and business skills to get a job because skills beckon your worth.
Prerequisites and Modules of SAP Certifications
Sap certification is divided into two modules technical and functional. To know which SAP module is best for you, shift to the bottom of the page. Let’s start with eligibility –
- Be strong with programming concepts.
- 1-2 years of technical experience.
- At least 2-3 years of experience of performing a business role.
- Not less than 2 years of SAP implementation experience
- At least 15 days of relevant SAP training
SAP Opportunities for Freshers
If you are willing to take up SAP training for certification, professional qualification like CA, MBA, B Tech, BE etc. is a must. While registering for the examination, proof of experience and training needs should to be presented.
For Freshers, there are limited options, but yet you have chances of getting SAP certified. Check the path you can opt for SAP certification below:
- First, you should try to join SAP Education authorized training centers for training.
- Second, if you have studied from a college or a university, which is registered SAP India University Alliance member. Then there are chances of getting campus certified.
- Third, as fresh graduates, you should try to join an entry level SAP project support role and Gain SAP support experience for one year and later appear for SAP certification at the cost of your company.
- You can join SAP channel partners for beginners level support basis project roles which will help you gain experience of 1 – 2 years so that you can appear for SAP certification directly.
You can also checkout:- SAP certification and Career Path
Don’t get disappointed if you don’t fulfill the eligibility criteria, gain experience from any of the above-stated options and go for SAP course to gain direct first-hand experience. For this, you have to join reliable institute which is known worldwide and has expert trainers, one of which is Koenig Solutions. Here, you can resolve all your queries, and get adequate notes to build up your advance knowledge for Sap certification exam.
Now, it comes to Sap modules that freshers can consider:
- SAP HCM
- SAP SD
- SAP MM
- SAP PP
- SAP FI
Choose the ideal SAP program according to different professional backgrounds:
- Technical background: SAP Basis/ ABAP
- Management professionals (MBA): SAP HCM
- Finance & accounting: SAP FI.
Still, have queries regarding SAP Certification? Ask us by commenting below.