5 Best Home Remedies For Hair Fall
With the increasing rate of pollution and stress, hair fall is a common problem among women. And decreasing volume of hair means decreasing luster and natural beauty. With each passing day, hair fall is becoming the most irritating problem in the daily life, even more, irritating than the non-stop car honks or the buzzing crowds.
This is why knowing the most effective home remedies for hair fall sounds feasible than trying on the different chemical products. One of the prime advantages of the home remedies is that they do not cause any further harm to your hair or scalp, unlike the chemical hair fall remedies.
Let’s have a glance at some of the best hair fall home remedies!
Coconut is known to be the best remedy to prevent hair loss and enhance the health of the hairs.
- It is rich in Vitamin E which adds moisture to the hair.
- The lipids and the medium chain fatty acids add nutrition to the hair follicles, thereby strengthening it from within.
- Potassium helps in making the strands strong.
- The proteins help in the formation of the hair protein- keratin.
NEED OR INDIAN LILAC
Neem is known for its medicinal values and is one of the most considered Indian herbs. In case of treating the hair fall, you will have to rinse your hairs with the neem water.
- Neem can get rid of the dandruff and so your scalp will remain healthy.
- It has anti-microbial properties, which protect the scalp from any kind of infections and hence promotes hair growth.
- The neem water improves the blood circulation to the hair and hence, your follicles get more nutrition.
AMLA OR INDIAN GOOSEBERRY
Amla is said to be a beacon of Vitamin C, which helps a lot in protecting your hair and preserving the hair proteins. You can apply the juice of the fruit either with coconut oil or with lime juice.
- Vitamin C is an essential nutrient, which is helpful in building the collagen fibers that account for the hair’s strength.
- Iron gets easily absorbed in the body’s system due to the presence of Vitamin C. Iron improves the health of the hairs and prevents the hair fall.
- Amla has anti-aging property and thus it prevents the greying of the hairs soon.
Almond oil has proven to be one of the best home remedies for hair fall. You can use the oil on a daily basis to massage your hair and leave it overnight. In the morning, you can rinse off the oil or shampoo your hair.
- The omega-3 fatty acids and the different phospholipids add nourishment to the hair and hence keep the hair healthy.
- Magnesium keeps the hair healthy and hence prevents the hair fall.
- Almond oil is rich in Vitamin E, which keeps the hair healthy and hydrates the scalp, preventing it from getting dry.
Onion juice is mainly extracted from pulpy onion leaves and then it is applied to the scalp, at the base of the hair strands. You can wash off the juice once it gets dried.
- Onion juice has anti-bacterial properties, which help in killing off the bacteria and other microbes.
- The high sulfur content helps in improving the blood circulation to the hair follicles.