The eyes are construed as windows of the spirit, the mouth as the messenger of ideas and nose as the assistant of olfaction. The skin is the casing of the picture and largest part of our body. Being the largest part of the body it requires a lot of care and attention to accomplish healthy, serene glow. The improvement in both health and skin is noticed when we exercise and establish good health habits.
When the face is free from acne, and wrinkles, then it acts as an assistant to the eminence of confidence. Healthy skin boosts confidence and perhaps this is the reason that many people desire to have skin that is creamy, firm and with no marks. The allure for this desire makes the market place flourishing with cosmetics and skin care products.
The hot sun, the frosty cold, and pollution have made it very difficult for the people to keep their skin in shape. The most prevailing problem among youth that arises from the things mentioned above is acne. Acne leads to permanent marks on the skin, which is despised by all.
Bajaj No marks cream
The best thing that people can ever come across for removing marks is the no marks cream by Bajaj. Along with removing acne scars, this cream even helps in making your skin tone even. The best ingredients of this cream are-turmeric, lemon, and wheat germ oil. These ingredients have different benefits as in:
- Lemon– curbs excessive oiliness and clarify the pores to provide creamy and shiny skin.
- Turmeric-makes the skin light-complexioned and gives luminous and flawless skin.
- Wheat germ oil– it is an unrefined source of antioxidants and vitamin E.
- Aloe Vera– The cream even has Aloe Vera in it, which is anti-bacterial, anti-oxidant and skin friendly.
Best suited skin type
It is mostly recommended to those people who have dry skin because it is slightly dense and feels bulky on the skin. It takes some time to blend but it makes sense because it even serves the purpose of hydrating of skin. Once it blends, then it gives a matte and velvety skin.
Directions to use
Now the question that would have come to mind of many is when and how to use this cream. So here is the answer-
- It is advised to use this cream twice a day after washing face.
- Just squeeze out a little cream-the size of a pea
- Apply it on the whole face.
The pros of this cream are
- It can be used by both men and women or you can say, boys and girls,
- The price is affordable
- Makes skin less prone to wrinkles, stretching out and blemishes
- Though takes time but gets absorbed completely
- Cures acne
- It takes off the tanning but in some people have given a review that it makes the complexion a little bit fairer.
- Lightens spots and marks.
More about the product
The price of this cream is very economical-85rs for a 25g tube. Almost everyone can afford it because it is very affordable. This cream comes in a tube, thus it has a long life.