What is Digital Marketing?
Digital Marketing is type of promotional activity by which you can promote a product or build a brand presence with the help of world wide web or the Internet media. The basic difference between traditional marketing and digital marketing is the analyzing abilities. In digital marketing you can understand and analyze what all is working while in traditional you cannot determine such things.
The analyzing power gives you data like how the campaign is being viewed, for how long it has been viewed, which content is working better and what are your sales conversions. All of this can be done via the Internet services. Other channels that are closely bind with digital marketing are mobile instant messaging, podcasts, digital television, mobile apps, wireless text messaging etc.
Digital Marketing can be further divided into:
- SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION (SEO)
- SEARCH ENGINE MARKETING (SEM)
- SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING (SMM)
- EMAIL MARKETING
- INBOUND MARKETING
- Web Analytics
Let’s see what are the topics that fall under these vast and important terms in Digital Marketing.
SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION (SEO)
In SEO there are many things that can be done, below are some of the important things that matter the most in 2015-16.
- On-Page Optimization
- OFF-Page Optimization
- Search Engine Algorithms
SEARCH ENGINE MARKETING (SEM)
- SEM Overview
- Strategizing PPC campaigns
- Market Analysis
- Ad Writing Techniques
- Effective landing pages
- Decipher User Psychology
- SEM Management
- Campaign Management
- Bid Management Plan
- Performance Tracking
- Reporting & Analysis
SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING (SMM)
- Why care about Social Media?
- Creating Facebook Marketing Strategy
- Demystifying Community Building on Facebook
- Twitter: The Jewel in the Social Media Crown
- Creating Twitter Marketing Strategy
- Leveraging LinkedIn for B2B Lead Generation
- Other Social Media Channels
- Measuring ROI of Social Media
- Planning & Creating Multi-channel Social Media Strategy
- Effective Email Content
- Customer Acquisition Strategies
- Effective Creative
- Nurturing & Automation
- Resources to do situational analysis and progressive updates
- Attracting your potential customers into conversion funnel
- Converting your prospects into leads using emails
- Landing page
- Conversion Optimization
- Conversion Optimization Patterns for Engaging website Visitors
- Life Cycle Emails
- Google Analytics
- Content Performance Analysis
- Visitors Analysis
- Goals & Ecommerce Tracking
- Actionable Insights and the Big Picture
- Social media analytics
- Social CRM & Analysis
In the quest of making web a better place, all of the above content will be provided free by SaveDelete. We will provide all the necessary and in-depth knowledge of above topics.
Join our newsletter here, and get new topics and updates on previously written guides.