Little Alchemy series is a set of games for desktop, iPhone, and Android platforms. A player can combine different elements starting with wind, fire, air, and water to create over 500 unique items, one of which is life, in Little Alchemy.
It is a very inclusive and addictive game. Easy to understand makes it more approachable and user-friendly. It also enhances your memory and concentration towards your environment.
How to make Life in Little Alchemy : Methods
- Using the Original Little Alchemy
- Using Little Alchemy 2
Method 1: Using the Original Little Alchemy
|Drag “air” onto the playing board.||You’ll find the air icon at the top of the menu that’s on the right side of Little Alchemy.|
|Drag “fire” onto the “air” item.||Both the elements will combine to create energy, which is represented by the equation for energy.|
|Leave the “energy” item on the board.||You’ll need it later, but for now. It is better to leave it alone.|
|Create the “mud” item.||Put a water on the board, then drag earth onto it. This will create the mud option. You should now have energy and mud on the board.|
|Create the “rain” item.||Drag a water item onto the playing board, then drag air onto the water to create the rain item.|
|Create a plant.||Add earth and rain together to create plant. At this point, you should have plant, mud, and energy on the board.|
|Add “plant” to the “mud” item.||This will create the swamp item.|
|Combine “swamp” and “energy” together.||Doing so creates life, which resembles DNA strands.|
Method 2 : Using Little Alchemy 2
|Drag “fire” onto the playing board.||You’ll find this flame-shaped icon on the right side of Little Alchemy 2.|
|Add “earth” to the “fire” icon.||This will create lava on the playing board. In Little Alchemy 2, you’ll have to click or tap the screen whenever a new element is created and announced to get rid of the element’s information pop-up window.|
|Add “earth” to the “lava”.||This will create the volcano item.|
|Combine two “water” items.||Adding one water to another creates a puddle.|
|Add another “puddle” to the existing one.||This creates a pond in the middle of the playing board.|
|Combine two ponds.||Dropping another pond on top of the first one will create a lake.|
|Create a sea.||Add two lake items together to do so.|
|Add an “earth” to the “sea” item.||This will create primordial soup, which is a key component of the life item.|
|Add a “volcano” item to the “primordial soup” one.||Doing so completes the life assembly process; you should now see the DNA-shaped life option in the middle of the playing board.|
Little Alchemy Tip: Some Useful Aids
- Click on an element that you have created through the process of combining two items, and hold your mouse button for a moment. You’ll produce a tool tip that give you a chance to know what two elements you combined to create that particular combination. If an element on your list is underlined, that means you can’t combine it with anything else to create a new element.
- One of the first combinations you should make is air with air or earth and earth, to form pressure. Air plus fire creates energy, which is extremely useful and even lets you produce electricity while you combine it with metal. Air plus pressure creates atmosphere, and there are various weather patterns you can create from there.
- Water and earth mix to produce mud, which you can combine with fire to produce brick. If you instead combine mud with sand, it produces clay, which you can then combine with fire to produce pottery. The game is full of more of same combinations that produce slightly different results and open up new options.
- Remember to regularly check the result if you combine two of a single item. One example occurs if you combine brick and brick, which produces a wall. Combine wall and wall to produce a house. Combine house and house to make a village. Village and village make a city. Look for similar chains elsewhere.
- Combine rain (air and water) and earth to produce the plant option, which expands your choices significantly. You can combine plants creatively to produce ponds, swamps, and gardens, for starters.
Alchemy Life Cheat Sheet
|ELEMENT 1||+||ELEMENT 2||=||NEW ELEMENT|
Hoping that the above list of cheat sheet and mentioned tips will help you play the game much better with a new hold on it. Happy Gaming….