When I started this website I thought how could one possibly be sharing designs from various fields, due to the lack of knowledge in distinguished fields, but design is such a topic which doesn’t need mastery before you start. You develop sense over time, inspiration of design comes from varied ways and that another varied way I found recently is Nail Art. Designs which make us feel good about yourself are few.
Nail art is one such creative art which can be seen offline, you don’t need photoshop skills for this form of art. Nail art is popular among young girls, as it doesn’t require heavy investments or capital to start.
In this article we collected some of most exemplary work in nail art designs, which I am sure you all gonna love.
1. This colorful French mani offers just the teeniest, tiniest bit of festivity.
2. A single dot is eye-catching but not over-the-top.
3. These hearts aren’t bleeding. They just have strong roots.
4. So is a single stripe.
5. Just what the love doctor ordered.
6. Keep things subtle with a nude base.
7. Here’s a creative thought — try forming words on separate hands.
8. Polka Dot Nails
9. Love the homemade look of these Valentine’s nails — they look just like classic sendables !
10. Gray is a great neutral base as well.
11. Here’s a red-and-pink tutorial you can do with binder stickies.
12. A pop of neon brightens monochromatic nails.
13. For the girl who doesn’t like to be too obvious.
14. You can’t go wrong with classic black and white.
15. An easier alternative to free-hand nail art: Hex’s gold-plated nail charms start at $1.50 each.
16. Add some glamour with hints of gold.
17. Subtle Polka Dots
18. For a queen of hearts.
19. Nail Art Penny
20. Here’s another way to do a V-day mani without splashy colors: The Beauty Department has this clever tutorial which spells “love” in morse code.
21. Or copper.
22. Take it back to high school and try out a look like this with a thin-tipped marker.
23. Play with texture
24. These reverse hearts are easy enough to manage
25. Matte Black
26. You can achieve this look with a top coat with tiny hearts
27. Soften a french manicure with an ombre tip
28. Another take on the heartbeat design, with some added flair
29. Of course, if you’re a Valentine’s Day hater, you can always opt for this
30. Aww! It apparently is possible for a manicure to say, “I can’t live without you.”
31. Subtle Sponged Manicure
32. This cursive design feels elegant and natural
33. Decorate an accent nail
34. Definitely an option for girly-girls
35. Chevron Accent Nails
36. Whoa. This candy hearts tutorial is super involved. But the result is pure awesome
37. Try simple designs on basic colors
38. Not to worry — these chocolate boxes are actually decals you can get on Etsy
39. And in case your nail art skills aren’t up to par…
40. This quirky look was created with nail stickers and rhinestones
41. Ahh! A kiss manicure!
42. If nail art intimidates you, you can always opt for a coat of classic red. As for that tiny heart, you could even try drawing it in with a metallic calligraphy pen after your nails dry
43. Here’s a brilliant modification of the ombre-sponge technique
44. Another way to do something unique: Create words in an unexpected font