An effective Content Marketing software should easily blend with tools already extended by your team, including email marketing tools, social media channels, and analytics. With easy integration, a Content Marketing solution will guarantee the syncing of data across carriers and optimize the team’s workflow.
Content Marketing is a crucial marketing process for building and sharing digital content with a target audience. Audiences should accept content that is relevant and significant to them. Content marketing is essential to draw, collect and transform prospects and customers. The digital content can be posts, blogs, videos, ebooks, and infographics.
Content Marketing comprises the conception and distribution of digital content that does not significantly advance a brand but is composed to create interest in a company’s products or services.
This marketing technique operates by creating and consistently administering valuable content to attract a distinguished audience. The objective can vary from engagement to transactions or inquiries, but ultimately, a designated customer action is being sought by publishing the content.
Content marketers’ primary KPI is to create content (blogs, videos, images, etc.) to drive transactions to the website. And for content to direct traffic, it has to win on search engines, and consequently, SEO becomes a significant part of their strategy. SEO tools assist them in planning their content better and monitor their performance as well.
Typically, a Content Marketing resolution should encourage you:
- Study and design content
- Source and select third-party content
- Catalog and automate content distribution
- The model published content effectiveness by type and channel
Examples of Content Marketing Software
Trello: From preparing a launch, to editorial calendar content, to engaging agendas and everything in between, Trello supports your marketing teams to get more done. Trello is the control center that connects all your tasks and tools to give status updates and due dates and allows you to comment back and forth to teammates quickly.
Hootsuite: Build your brand, strengthen connections with customers, and drive results business leaders care about by integrating social across your whole organization. Plus, get access to industry-leading certifications, training, and coaching to help you push your results on social media further, faster.
monday.com: On monday.com, content managers can store documents and import data on an all-in-one platform that grants visibility into a wide variety of ongoing projects. Give full or partial passage to freelancers, editors, and campaign managers so everyone understands precisely what responsibilities they require to address in what priority.
Benefits of Content Marketing Software
- Aligned Content Marketing Strategy: This enables integrating disparate systems, bringing in speed and efficiency, and supporting inter-team communication for better results.
- Accessible to Measure ROI: Another significant benefit is the measurability of Content Marketing results. A marketer can precisely track effectiveness and measure RoI by understanding how each piece of content is performed based on its pre-defined objective.
- Data-driven content ideation: Content marketing software can collect data to identify topics that resonate with the audience, place high in search engines, and push the most traffic to your landing pages. Marketers can circumvent the limitations of guesswork when it happens to content creation.
- Streamlined Operations: Content marketing requires various stakeholders both within and outside a company. A Content Marketing solution increases custom workflows that support standardizing content creation and publishing methods at every stage, keeping time and energy.
- Seamless Omnichannel Content Strategy: An efficient Content Marketing software will blend with your required channels to enable active publishing and, in turn, bring in the returns to a central hub.
- Customer/Lead Engagement: Content Marketing software can help overcome several issues that occur due to poorly timed or under-utilized content. It helps deliver the right content to the right audience at the right time, thereby improving customer/lead engagement.
- Efficient Content Management Process: Content Marketing drives away manual tasks related to the creation, content planning, and publishing, thereby allowing marketers to concentrate on more focused efforts to engage customers.
Key Features of Content Marketing Software
- Content Workflows: Workflows that enable approvals and get different users working together and collaborating on schedule.
- Content Publishing Tools: Enabling users to publish content to different channels, such as social media or websites, sometimes through integrations.
- Omnichannel Support: Two-way seamless communication with multiple social channels and digital channels includes blog, website, email, and third-party advertising tools.
- Technology Integration: Content Marketing software integration with social media management tools, marketing automation software, email marketing, CRM, social media tools, and analytics software.
- Content Calendar: Calendar control and queueing help teams stay forward of their content needs. Examine to see if your Content Marketing solution empowers you to sort, assign, tag, and pause content flexibly.
- Auto Scheduling: A publishing feature, auto-scheduling enables users to schedule posts and coordinate content releases.
- Content Templates: A library of templates that the content team can customize.
- Sales Content Library: Access to sales-related content can be downloaded and emailed to a prospect by the marketing team within the operation.
- Customizable Reporting: Reporting features that allow business users to control their reporting with drill-down and exporting capabilities.