Tea Tree oil is something that is renowned for its multiple benefits and qualities. The history of this oil dates back to Australian Aboriginals, where the oil was used to treat skin & respiratory conditions. There are many tea tree oil products in the market which proves how good this oil is.
Well, we are sure that you are not here to discuss the history of Tea Tree oil. But the sole purpose of mentioning this was to make you aware of the authenticity of the oil. Today, like the old times, Tea Tree oil has loads of medicinal applications. No matter if one wants to keep their hair healthy or their nails healthy, you will always find this oil coming to aid.
Besides all these medicinal advantages, the major contributing factor of this oil being famous is that it is inexpensive. If you know about this oil, you must also know that apart from its medicinal benefits, the oil also has many cosmetic benefits.
In this guide, we are going to disclose all the information there is about Tea Tree Oil, followed by the list of best tea tree oil products available in the market.
Things You Must Know About Tea Tree Oil
A well-informed person can only make the right decisions. This is why we are mentioning some of the key facts about Tea Tree Oil that you must know before we start listing the best tea tree products available in the market.
- Hair Care & Tea Tree Oil – When it comes to keeping your hair healthy & strong, Tea Tree Oil always comes in handy. It is known for its hydrating properties and dandruff fighting nature.
- Skin & Tea Tree Oil – If it is skin, tea tree oil is always recommended to keep it healthy & glowing. In fact, Tea Tree Oil is great for acne-prone skin. In addition to that, if you have clogged pores, pimples, or any other kind of skin imperfections, Tea Tree Oil can help.
- Food & Tea Tree Oil – This oil has also proved its value in adding flavor to the food and drinks. It’s delightful aroma also makes it a great essential oil that works well in a diffuser.
Understand The Shopping Criteria
When and if you are planning to buy tea tree oil products available in the market, there are several things and criteria one must keep in mind. In this section, we are going to discuss some criteria for shopping tea tree oil. The factors we are talking about are – Quality, Quantity, Expert Opinion, & Ancestral Product.
Quality – Like any other cosmetic product, quality of the tea tree oil you are planning to purchase. You should always remember to consider going for the natural product. So, if you are looking for tea tree oil, you better be looking for 100% original and pure oil available in the market. But now, when one talks about organic oil, there are many harmful substances that could cause a negative & unwanted reaction in your body. This is why you need to read the ingredients of the product before buying it.
Quantity – As most of the tea tree oil products are 100% pure, there is no need to purchase it in abundance. It is adequate to always use it with the carrier oil to avoid the harmful and adverse effects it might pose. Therefore, keeping this in mind there is no need to go buying large quantities of tea tree oil.
Ancestral Product – This oil has a great history. The oil was used by Aboriginal Australians for several cosmetic as well as hair products. Because of the incredible properties this oil possesses, the oil is being used in many products. So, if you are looking for buying the best tea tree oil, we would recommend you to go for the fair trade tea tree oil. The reason behind this is the purity it has to offer.
Expert Opinion – There is no expert who won’t say that making an informed decision is the best possible way you can go. As there are many adverse effects associated with this oil, it becomes even more important to understand and know what is this oil good for. For instance, being a disinfectant, this oil can not be ingested. Also, as the oil is highly concentrated, it is vital that you use it with any form of carrier oil.
Also make sure that before buying this oil, you go over some of the customer reviews and the ingredients mentioned on the label.
Now, that we have discussed the basic buying criteria of the tea tree oil, let’s go over the best products available in the market.
List Of Best Tea Tree Oil Products In The U.S. Market in 2020!
As we mentioned earlier, this is the complete shopping guide for you when it comes to tea tree oil products. In this section, we are going to list the best tea tree oil products that are available in the U.S ad are known for one benefit or the other.
We hope that after reading this section, you will find the best product you are looking for.
1. Naturenics | The Organic Tea Tree Essential Oil
As the name suggests, Naturenics is one of the best selling 100% organic tea tree oil product that is selling in the market. This product is distilled and extracted from the best leaves of the tea tree plants.
This product is known in the market for its purity. Naturenics is also known for being highly concentrated as well as highly effective essential oils in the market. Besides all this, this essential oil is USDA Certified that makes it even more appealing.
What is this Naturenic Tea Tree Essential Oil Good For?
This pure, highly concentrated tea tree essential oil is renowned for its advantages in treating several problems including –
- Yeast Infection
- Nail Fungus
- Athletes Foot
You can also use this Naturenic Tea Tree Essential oil as a shampoo, conditioner as well as lotion to treat dandruff, hair loss, and lice. This oil is also effective when it comes to treating muscle soreness.
2. Eve Hansen’s Organic Tea Tree Oil
Eve Hansen is known for many high-quality products including the highest and best quality Melaleuca Alterbifolia that is known to the world as Tea Tree Oil.
This very oil is renowned for its benefits for skin, nail health, aromatherapy, and scalp. This is not all, the oil is also counted among the most effective remedies for acne, skin tan removal, and lice problem.
This is where Eve Hansen’s pure oil extract comes in picture. Every batch of tea tree oil dispatched by Eve Hansen reeks of purity and potency.
This tea tree oil is an ideal product in several DIY products ranging from natural cleaners. shampoo, lotions, soaps, and aromatherapy.
As far as the review for this product goes the effectiveness of this oil is exceptional. Buyers believe that although the smell is too strong, the benefits of this oil overpowers this issue of smell. So, if you are looking for the best tea tree oil products in the market, you should consider trying this Eve Hansen’s Teat Tree Oil.
3. ArtNaturals | 100% Pure Teat Tree Essential Oil
When it comes to finding the pure Tea Tree oil product, ArtNaturals essential oil is one of the best you will come across. Not only they have managed to bring the 100% pure oil in the market, but have also ensured that the oil goes through various tests including the GC/MS test.
The refreshing scent, therapeutic qualities, and unadulterated nature of this essential oil make this product one of the best-selling products available in the market.
Note: This oil is best with a carrier oil.
Besides its rejuvenating and brightening scent, this essential oil by Artnaturals is also renowned for its relaxing properties. ArtNaturals offers a wide variety of essential oil recipes. You can easily find these recipes at any of the ArtNaturals stores near you.
So, if you are looking for pure tea tree essential oil, going for ArtNaturals’ Tea Tree Oil is so far the best quality oil in the market.
4. Tea Tree Body Wash By Purely Northwest
Recognized by Amazon as a top-selling Tea Tree oil Products, Purely Northwest’s Tea Tree Body Wash has become a favorite of millions today. This is the body wash that is usually known for treating fungal infections of any sort.
To be accurate, this body-wash by Purely Northwest, infused with tea tree oil is known to wash away fungi & bacteria away from the skin surface while defending you against the foul body odor, nail fungus, athletes foot, irritating skin conditions, and itchy scalp.
Ingredients of this Tea Tree Body Wash
- Aloe Vera
- Tea Tree Oil
- Vitamin A, B1, C, D, E, B2
- Atlantic Sea Kelp
So, if you are looking for a soothing tea tree oil products in the market for your skin, hair, nail, this body wash by Purely Northwest is perfect for you.
The best part about the Tea Tree body wash is besides being the concentrated liquid formula, it is very gentle on the skin and can be used daily by both men and women.
- Parabens free
- Petroleum Free
- Silicone Free
- No Synthetic Frangrance
- No use of any form of dyes
5. Maple Holistics’ Tea Tree Therapeutic Oil
Maple Holistics’ tea tree oil is one of the therapeutic grade essential oil that is famous for its antibacterial, antifungal, antiseptic, and antimicrobial healing properties. No matter if you are looking for the tea tree oil product for your hair, nail or any skin condition, Maple Holistics’ tea tree oil is so far the best product available on market.
Benefits of Maple Holistics’ Tea Tree Oil
- Fights Dandruff
- Preventing Lice
- Fights Psoriasis
- Fights Hair Loss
- Sore Muscle Solutions
- Fights Fungal Infections
- Heals scrapes & bruises
- Boost immune system
The terpene-4 compound in this tea tree oil product makes it great for both skin and hair care for both men and women. As it is highly potent, it becomes important to dilute it with any of the carrier oils available in the market.
- The tea tree oil by Maple Holistic has no additives or preservatives.
- Highly effective
The Complete Shopping Guide On Tea Tree Oil | Everything You Should Know
Whenever it comes to buying a product for your skin, hair, nail, it is highly important that you research well and know everything about the product before you rush into buying them. There is nothing smarter than making an informed decision. In the following section, we are going to reflect upon different aspects of tea tree oil that you must understand before picking the products from the market.
What Is Tea Tree Oil?
Understand what tea tree oil is one of the significant steps towards finding the right product for you. There are many things tea tree oil is renowned for including the antibacterial properties. Not only this, but the oil also plays an important role in fighting acne, lice, athlete’s foot, hair fall, and more.
Did You Know, most of the creams, cleaners, shampoos, face washes, body washes contain tea tree oil?
Cosmetic Benefits Of Tea Tree Oil
The first thing worth knowing about Tea Tree Oil is that this essential oil is impeccably efficient when it comes to the ability to nourish the skin. You can make powerful acne-fighting formulae out of it or you can simply use it as a daily moisturizer.
Coming to the sebum regulatory properties of this oil, the one property that makes it a perfect product for scalp health.
All these properties make this oil one of the most effective essential oils in the market. No matter if you are looking for the solution to your dandruff problem, fungal infection, skin irritation, dry scalp, tea tree oil is the best product for you.
Advantages & Usage Of Tea Tree Oil
Over the years, with the growing information source, more and more heat has been passed to this tea tree oil. Especially in certain parts of the world, this oil has been considered as a complementary treatment and medicine alternative. For instance, in the US, tea tree oil is found in topical medicines, cosmetics, as well as household products.
Let’s discuss what tea tree oil is good for –
- Injuries – Applying a few drops of tea tree oil on the injury can help prevent any kind of infection.
- Warts – If you are looking to get rid of unsightly warts without any side effects like burning or as an alternative to getting surgery.
- Hair – Tea tree oil is a perfect product that can help you regulate the activity of the sebaceous glands helping you get a solution of greasy hair.
- Pediculosis – Tea Tree Oil is a great product that fights lice. All you need to do is wash your hair with the shampoo containing tea tree oil and rinse.
- Body Hygiene – This oil is highly useful for the people who work out at the gym, go swimming, or anywhere where they are exposed to different infections.
- Aromatherapy – Tea Tree Oil is also renowned for its strength of boosting your immune system while eliminating bacteria in the environment if you spray the oil around you.
- Acne Solution – Tea tree oil is also used for fighting off acne problems. All you have to do is use cotton infused with a drop of tea tree oil and water and apply it twice daily to resolve your acne problem.
- Conjunctivitis – Take a single drop of oil in a glass of warm water, soak cotton with it and squeeze it on your eyelid for 20 min daily to get rid of Conjunctivitis.
- Muscle Aches – Take a bath in warm water with a few drops of tea tree oil to relax your sour muscles.
- Minor Sunburns – A small amount of tea tree oil can help soothe minor sunburns.
- A Strong Disinfectant – Tea tree oil can also be used as a strong disinfectant.
- Nasal Congestion Remedy – Use the vaporizer full with water and a few drops of tea tree oil, cover your head with a towel and breathe in deeply.
Several Other Uses Of The Famous Tea Tree Oil
Although we have covered most of the uses of the oil in the section above, there are still several other benefits that you must know about.
Tea tree oil is considered as one of the harmless oils for all the animals. In fact, a few drops of the oil can help manage fleas on pets.
It can also be used as a harmless makeup remover.
Precautions You Must Take While Using Tea Tree Oil
As we have discussed many advantages of the oil above, you must also know what precautions you must take while using the tea tree oil. Before you jump in using the oil on your skin or hair or you start ingesting it, you must know about all the risks that come along with it.
Here is the list of precautions you must consider while using Tea Tree Oil –
- Remember that the oil is for external use only.
- As the product is highly concentrated one must always remember to not use it directly without any carrier oil.
- Before you start bathing in the oil, it is highly advisable for you to test the product in a small area (preferably not visible one) to make sure the product is safe. In case, you have any adverse reaction to the product do consult your doctor.
- If after applying the oil you feel any kind of irritation, immediately rinse the area with water and either try the diluted version or discontinue the use of that product.
- Do not store the oil, in case you have 100% pure oil in plastic or dry ice container as it will chemically react with plastic.
- Keep the oil out of the reach of children.
Advantages & Disadvantages Of Using Tea Tree Oil
So far we have discussed the uses of tea tree oil, listed the best products available in the market and mentioned the precautions you should take while using the oil.
In this section, we are going to discuss both the advantages and disadvantages of using tea tree oil.
Advantages Of Using Tea Tree Oil
- It has many medicinal properties.
- Can be used on animals and pets
- Can be used as disinfectant or cleaning
- It is used as an ingredient in several cosmetic products.
Disadvantages Of Using The Oil
- It is highly toxic in nature when in pure form.
- There are many precautions one must take before using the oil.
By now, we have discussed all things necessary to understand the properties, advantages, usage, and disadvantage of the tea tree oil. Following this, we have also mentioned the list of best tea tree oil products available in the market.
We hope that after reading this piece, you understand all the properties of this oil and can make a well-informed decision while shopping for the tea tree oil products in the market.
If you like this guide, do share it and help more and more people become aware.