Telangana Postal Circle will release the Notification for Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 2020 for 970 Posts. Interested Candidates can start registration now from the online website at www.appost.in/gdsonline. Candidates can check the Telangana GDS 2020 Application Dates, Download TS Gramin Dak Sevak Notification 2020, Telangana Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevak Exam Dates, Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit, Application Fees, ETc Here in this article.
Telangana Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 2020 Full Details
Candidates of Telangana who were waiting for the State Govt Jobs to get released, its the time to grab this opportunity and be a part of Telangana Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 2020. Applicants registration and Fees Submission will start from October to November 2020. For more information
|Examination Name||TS Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2020|
|Official Authority||Telangana Postal Circle|
|Post Name||Gramin Dak Sevak|
|Online Notification Status||Release soon|
|Job Category||State Govt Job|
|Selection Process||On the Basis of Merit List|
|Application Process Starts||Oct 2020|
|Application Process Ends||November 2020|
Check TS GDS 2020 Eligibility Criteria – Age Limit, Educational Qualification,
Applicants have to fill the eligibility criteria to get eligible for applying TS GDS Recruitment 2020. You can check the complete information about eligibility procedure and the requirement for applying this post.
- Min Age = 18 Years Old
- Max Age = 40 Years Old
- Candidate should have passed the 10th Examination with Min Passing marks.
- Candidate should have knowledge of local languages.
|OBC/ EWS (Male)||Rs 100/-|
|Online Registration and Fees Submission Starts||October 2020|
|Online Registration and Fees Submission Ends||November 2020|
|Online Application Starts||October 2020|
|Online Application Ends||November 2020|
|Exam Selection Process||On the Basis of Merit List|
How to Register for TS GDS Recruitment 2020 from Official Website
- Go to the Official Website at http://www.appost.in/gdsonline/.
- Click on the Registration Link Given There.
- Fill all the required information in the given text area to get your registration number.
- The Registration form has the following fields like Name, Father Name, D.O.B, Mobile Number, Gender, etc.
- You successfully generated your registration number.
- One candidate should use only one registration. After completion of registration, Please note down the registration number and keep it safe for further references.
Important Links for Telangana GDS Recruitment 2020