How to Have Multiple TikTok Accounts on an iOS Device – 2020 Guide
If you are a fan of short-form videos, then no doubt you have come across an app called TikTok. Free to download from the iOS and Android app store, TikTok not only provides you with thousands of videos to engage with and enjoy, but it also provides you with the filters, music, features, and more that you need to make your own videos on your iPhone.
Some iOS users have two or more TikTok accounts, for example, one for uploading and monitoring their own videos and another purely for watching other user creations. Apple is a bit strict, though, and they will only allow you to have one of them open at a time; you have to keep signing out of one account and into the other. You might be surprised to learn that there is a way to have two or more accounts open at any one time.
How to Have Multiple TikTok Accounts Open on iOS:
Have you ever hear of an app called TikTok++? It is a version of the stock app that you won’t find in the iOS app store because it is modified. TikTok++ has cool new features and is completely free to use – none of these expensive in-app purchases, and all those features are included as standard. And you can have it open at the same time as the stock app, giving you the opportunity of running both together. Here’s how to download it:
- You can’t get TikTok++ from the official app store, so you need to install TopStore unofficial app installer on your iOS device, using the official link
- Once the download has finished, you will see the app icon on your home page – open it, and you will see an Untrusted Developer error message
- Make a note of the developer name and tap Cancel on the message
- Open your iOS Settings and tap on General and then Profiles
- Tap on the developer name in the list and tap the Trust button
- Close Settings and open TopStore – that error message will now be gone
- Search for TikTok++ and tap on it to download it to your iPhone or iPad – follow any instructions that appear on the screen
- When it’s finished, open the app and sign in using one of your accounts and use the stock app with another TikTok account at the same time
Note: If TopStore app doesnt work for you, can can download TikTok++ for free from the CokerNutX app.
TopStore offers the best way of having two or more TikTok accounts on your iPhone or iPad. If, when you look for TikTok++ in TopStore, you see more than one result appear, you can download all of them – each will offer slightly different features, and you can have them all open and running at the same time. And, even better, you can do all of this without having to part with a single penny or without jailbreaking your device.
Do make sure that you have sufficient space on your device to run all the accounts you want – that means deleting any unused apps, files, and folders you don’t need and, if necessary, saving all your media to an external storage device or the cloud.
There you have it, the very best way to make sure you can run as many TikTok accounts on your iPhone or iPad as you want, at the same time. You can do this anyway, with some apps, but TikTok is one of the few that doesn’t allow it – with TopStore, you can download as many different versions of TikTok++ as are available in the app. And the fact that you do not need to jailbreak is a huge bonus; not only are you getting these apps for free, but your device is also kept safe too. And because you are not breaking into Apple’s iOS security by jailbreaking, it’s all legal.
TopStore is a cool way of downloading modified apps and games. Packed with thousands of apps, there is plenty of choice in this alternative app store – you could find that it becomes the app store you turn to instead of the official one.
Try TopStore today and see how many different versions of TikTok++ you can find – install whatever you want and have them all open at the same time. Do let us know what you think.