Hardware Diagnostic Tools : Best for Windows 10
Hardware Diagnostic Tools: Windows 10 has grabbed the popularity pretty fast due to its responsive interface. It does come with many advanced and useful features to rely on. It does come with its set of drawbacks. It reportedly slows down a lot of times, stops working suddenly, or shows up the blue screen of death as it crashes, and many such faults.
The majority of these issues are due to faulty hardware. It can cause harm to PC health if not attended timely. The right set of software ensures that you have help whenever you need to fix the hardware issues. We have shortlisted some of the best Hardware Diagnostic Tools to detect the problem in your Windows PC and fix it right away.
When you realize your system is slowing down, you usually tend to check the Task Manager’s Process tab. That’s where it shows which applications are currently running, also in the background and if these applications are taking up the CPU time. However, it only displays the primary processes and not all. That’s when you need this tool.
- Diagnostic tool helps check if there’s any memory loss from the system
- Check if there’s an issue with the CPU consumption
- Generates detailed reports in the form of charts for CPU, GPU, and memory usage in real-time.
- Color coding for ongoing processes generate a report containing the process related properties
- Allows you to configure the load for multiprocessor CPU
- Sets process preferences.
Windows Sysinternal Suite
This troubleshooting software is gathered into one chain of tools that includes separate devices for each issue and guides. It assists in diagnosing and fixing any problems with Windows programs and services.
- It comes with seventy different tools
- Fix issues related to networking and security concerns, details related to process and system, or management of files and disk.
- Permits to manage startup applications.
- Tracks currently running processes and generates memory-related details.
- Offers live file system and monitoring of registry processes.
- Show TCP and UDP destinations, identifies kernel-mode rootkits
- Controls applications on a multi-desktop platform
- Checks images have e-signatures and more.
As the name suggests, this diagnostic tool is here to diagnose the problems related to your Wi-Fi connection. It looks up for the adequate medium or the most OK location for your Wi-Fi router by transforming your PC, laptop, or mobile device into a Wi-Fi explorer.
- Checks networks in the surroundings that could obstruct connection.
- Reveals detailed info regarding Wi-Fi router.
- Analyzes the link-frequency and performance of the router.
- Allows to filter detected networks.
- Helps Wi-Fi to sync effortlessly from within the app.
- Provides support for live-tile.
- Offers a beeper to indicate the signal strength.
- Displays all networks in similar color.
- Offers dark & light themes.
This is a Windows built-in utility that helps you view your computer performance in real-time. It automatically picks up the Processor Time. However, you have the option to customize the display and add a few other tabs of your own choice.
- Keeps track of any tabs of choice, in real-time.
- Captures the performance indicators even from previous times.
- Allows to measure the performances over a period of time.
- Helps to keep a check on the trends.
This is another tremendous in-built Hardware Diagnostic Tools or a troubleshooting tool found in Windows Vista and above versions. It offers detailed statistics related to your system’s stability history.
- Allows to detect the past alerts along with previous important and helpful circumstances.
- Interface is graded into columns based on days and weeks, to see more information related to the specified date.
- Displays the stability of your system between a scale of 1 to 10.
- Shows the events at the lower part of the screen.
- Allows to check for a solution using the dedicated option at the bottom and viewing the insights for each update to help you find out more about the updates, are among its other significant features.
This is another beneficial Windows Hardware Diagnostic Tools that comes pre-embedded in the Windows Vista OS and above versions. It gets the detailed statistics related to the hardware and software of your system in real-time.
- Provides in-depth details regarding processes and services that are otherwise not provided by the Task Manager.
- Offers a summary of the memory, disk, CPU, and network along with all other running processes.
- Displays graphical statistics on the sidebar over one minute.
- Provides option to cover the graphs.
- Enables to pick one or more than one CPU processes, disk usage, memory consumption, and network-related details in real-time.
Windows System Trouble-shooter
The integrated trouble-shooter by Windows is generally the first step to diagnose and repair the software or hardware related problems of the system. When that can not help, you move on with many options. These are developed to address PC concerns and are typically found under Control Panel or Settings – Update & Security.
- Helps to fix the problems of the most common setting faced by Windows users
- Helps in issues with the internet connectivity, faults in hardware devices, errors in Windows updates, Blue Screen deaths, and issues relate to network adapters and Bluetooth connectivity.
- Finds error to repair it with no action required anymore.
- Find the issue to recommend an action to perform and repair the problem on own.
- Recommend added steps for error correction.
This is one of the user-friendly third-party diagnostic solutions that help diagnose and repair PC related issues. This application is available through its three products – antivirus, online security, and an upgraded version of its security app.
- Monitors the harmful codes and tracks any issues with open processes.
- Runs a check on the old and inoperative drivers.
- Detects and fixes any dubious files with missing signature.
- Analyses the operating system if it’s patched or not, find software issues and fixes them, and if there are any damaged registry entries.
- Checking whether the hardware is compatibility.
- Checks any doubtful network connection available.
This free tool is especially beneficial to troubleshoot PC problems and also when you wish to detect the current OS version. It presents with the aspects related to the current operating system.
- Displays relevant details in the form of tables.
- Highlights the CPU type, its processing capacity, the designs, clock frequency, and more.
- Shows the available RAM.
- Presents the details in a highly unified interface making it easy to access, shows the battery levels, and PC temperature.
This Windows Hardware Diagnostic tool is just what you need to check the system’s hard disk’s hardware performance and check if it may stop working shortly.
- Offers complete details regarding your system performance along with its current temperature and condition.
- Easy-to-use user interface where you can find an extensive list of updated system data.
- Helps find and prevent any possible errors in the time ahead.
- Allows to set email or audio alerts when one of the drives is malfunctioning.
- Fair computer skills and want to stay updated about PC.
- Does not slow down PC and does not use much of the system resources.
Intel Processor Diagnostic Tool
When serious about PC health, then using performance testing software may be a brilliant idea. It authenticates cores’ performance, looks up for its genuineness, checks how fast the processor is and analyzes some of its features.
- Automatically launches the analyzing process.
- Displays a lot of information regarding the processor, for instance, CPU speed, temperature analysis, start and end time of the scan, memory size, and so on.
- Lightweight application that does not weigh down the system, while keeping the system performance super smooth.
It collects details regarding your system’s hardware and software and provides detailed reports and measures. It typically checks the hardware and software settings capacity of design and sets benchmarks.
- Portable and hence, does not need to be set up.
- Does not create any fresh listings in the Windows registry.
- Comes with a responsive user interface
- Offers detailed information related to memory usage, network adaptability, motherboard, drives, and more.
- Allows to copy data and save in a report form in different readable formats.
- Offers a summary of the sensors, CPU usage details, temperatures
- Allows to customize the program settings, and more.
This is a free diagnostic tool for Windows that allows you to discover and manage your computer parts. It comes with a range of Hardware Diagnostic Tools that manage your system effortlessly.
- Offers quick access to the file directory to be able to detect any threats.
- Attractive and responsive interface with tabs placed at the top of the primary window.
- Easy to use user interface making it easier to access for both amateurs and professionals.
- Provides in-depth info related to processes, drives, Windows, tasks, services, etc.
- Monitors dubious files and checks process-related activities any system modifications.
- Generates graphs for the usage of system resources.
- Offers details related to computer and battery levels.
- Lets you run a security check on the currently running processes, offers a settings window with choices related to the app’s appearance, and more.
This is a famous security tool which helps clean system from Malware and speeds up internet browsing time and your network. It quarantines system by removing viruses and contaminated files.
- Deploys the latest technology to kill any harmful elements threatening your system’s security.
- Blocks hackers, malware, and also disinfects the system.
- Blocks all the routes and methods through which hackers and spammers make way to the websites and then to your system and eventually damaging your system with harmful links.
This app meets your hardware diagnostic requirements entirely and for free. As the name suggests, it targets the unwanted programs, removes them as well as any of the trash that’s occupying most of your computer space.
- Detects and eliminates unwanted adware that may be slowing down your PC, messages popping up out of the blue, or any unexpected changes in the browser homepage.
- Targets and cleans up harmful browser toolbars sneaking in and packaged toolbars that make way for spyware.
- Runs a quick scan on your computer and cleans up the system in a short time.
- Does not consume much of your system space.
- Does not even need to be installed.
Whether an IT analyst or a PC user, staying at the top of PC health is fundamental. While you can seek assistance from computer repair services to troubleshoot the issue, you can even do without them when you have Hardware Diagnostic Tools handy.