If you have just bought a new house or rented an apartment, then you undoubtedly want to make it a little more comfortable and cozy. To arrange and create a unique design, you can take Payday Depot funds and contact a specialist or try to decorate your place by yourself on a budget — that’s what we are ready to tell you about right now!
As a rule, old newspapers and wallpapers are quickly thrown away — and it`s a pity! Such paper products can be framed and made a part of a distinctive interior. Also, designers are advising to do:
- panels and posters from newspapers;
- wallpaper applique;
- papier-mâché in a fancy shape.
Such a design goes well with minimalism: for example, the walls are painted in pastel colors and then decorated with a set of paper appliques in light wood frames.
Old Books` Second Life
Even though e-books have practically replaced paper ones, they can still be useful in home decoration. Best ideas:
- shelves of books fastened together and varnished;
- a secret box from an old book after removing its middle;
- an unusual table — a wooden slab is placed on a «leg» of books stacked on top of each other with a slight twist.
Also, you can make fantastic crafts from books, but this task is already more difficult because it requires skill and accuracy.
Glass: Bottles and Light Bulbs for the Décor Glory
What could be interesting about glass? We’ll need its transparency! To breathe life into an old bottle, container, or light bulb, it is enough to put inside the composition of sand and artificial moss or another plant.
Other exciting design ideas:
- several bottles on a shelf filled with brightly colored balls — excellent for a room with white walls;
- a candlestick from a bottle, sawn in half;
- a wine bottle chandelier — the reflection of the light will shimmer, creating mystic lighting in the room;
- an inverted bottle with a sawn-off bottom is a great hanging pot for houseplants.
You can also make wall decorations from many different colored glass pieces fused, but this will take a lot of time, although it looks very original. Another intricate idea: do not rush to throw away the old set of plates because they can always be painted, varnished, and hung on the wall.
Also, the swap meet is a great place to find some sixpenny vintage items. The most significant budget decor interest is:
- an unusual clock with antique decor;
- massive vases;
- various wall compositions;
- figurines for empty shelves.
Essentially, the variety of budget designs is impressive — the main thing is to find something perfect for your home. For example, old wooden boards wall decor with the effect of scalding is now in vogue — of course, you can do it yourself without spending large money amounts.
You should pay attention to the patchwork technology because old fabrics can also be effectively used in a room decoration. So, be sure to try yourself in design because the perfect home style should reflect the house owner`s soul!