- For rugby betting, it is important to first study the rules of the sport in detail. Without this knowledge, it will be almost impossible to achieve success.
- It will be useful to watch broadcasts of rugby matches in order to better understand the specifics of the sport.
- After that, you need to choose a bookmaker with the widest list and highest odds.
- Then start placing small rugby bets to determine a successful betting strategy.
Bookmaker selection and registration
The bookmaker should be chosen based on several factors.
- It is desirable that it was a legal bookmaker’s office, then there will be no problems with accessing the site and receiving a prize.
- The bookmaker’s line must have the maximum number of rugby events.
- Compare the odds by choosing the office with the smallest margin for this sport.
- It is important that the website of the bookmaker’s office is easy to use from any device.
After registration at the Mostbet Azerbaycan bookmaker office, which works legally, identification of the client is required.
Types of rugby bets
In rugby there are both classic team sports and special types of bets that are unique to this discipline.
In a rugby match, there can be a victory of any of the teams or a draw, on which it is proposed to bet.
Handicap / Handicap Betting
It is not uncommon that the level of teams in rugby is very different, which is why handicap betting is popular for this sport. When a clear favorite meets an outsider, they often bet with a minus handicap on the advantage of a stronger team.
In rugby, you are sure to score some points per match. You can bet both on the individual total of each team and on the total total both in the half and in the whole match.
These can be bets on the exact score, on the winner of the tournament, on the number of points that one of the players can score. Also bets are accepted on the first effective action or on which of the teams will be the first to score 10 points in the match.
For live betting, the classic rugby-15 games are more suitable, since the halves are 40 minutes long and there is a lot of time to “catch” a good odds.
In rugby sevens, the halves are shorter, and in general the game is more dynamic; this kind of rugby is less frequently betted on in live.
Event selection and analysis
- First, you need to decide on the tournament, on the matches of which you plan to place bets.
- Then choose the commands that you are familiar with or for which you can find the maximum information for study and analysis.
- Take a look at the personal meetings of these opponents and the latest results of their games.
- Always be mindful of the weather and field conditions. The result of a rugby match largely depends on this.
- In this sport, forwards are more valuable players as they score points. If the main striker is injured in a team, this significantly reduces its chances of winning the game.
You can find offers on bets on this sport at the bookmaker Mostbet az.