MacX DVD Ripper Pro, convert DVDs to different formats on Mac [Giveaway]
Do you still have a collection of DVDs at home? Are you sure that everyone is still functioning correctly? If so, maybe it’s a good time to spend some time making a backup and MacX DVD Ripper Pro is one of the best tools we can find to do it as explained below.
It is a software for Mac that allows us to rip the content of any DVD and convert it into a digital format that we can store on our computer, mobile devices, external units, upload services such as YouTube, store it in the cloud, etc.
Note: here’s a chance to Win a Licensed MacX DVD Ripper Pro for FREE (500 Free Copies Every Day). Don’t wait and download it right now.
Easy to use and very complete, MacX DVD Ripper Pro enjoys these features :
- video conversion from DVD to MP4, AVI, H.264, MOV, M4V, QT and MP3 so they can also be played on computers without DVD player, iPhone and iPad, and with the most common players like QuickTime or VLC
- decoding and copying of protected DVDs
- DVD conversion in all audio and video formats supported by Android and iOS
- extraction of audio from DVDs
- 1: 1 copy from DVD to ISO image file without loss of quality
Moreover, thanks to a powerful integrated engine, MacX DVD Ripper Pro is a program able to convert video at maximum speed and quality, offering the user a high degree of satisfaction.
How to rip a DVD with MacX DVD Ripper Pro to different formats in three steps
Now that we know what MacX DVD Ripper Pro does, we can go into the subject and explain the steps to follow to convert a DVD to different formats.
Let’s do it!
- We opened the software (that we previously downloaded from the official website and installed on our Mac) and inserted the DVD into the reader.
- Click on the Disc button at the top left in the software window and select the disk that you want to rip in the window that appears.
- We choose the output format for the final result among the available options (general video, iPhone, iPad, Android, other mobile phones, etc…). If we want we can adjust the options that it gives us in each predefined format, although it will not usually be necessary. Once completed, click Done and then the RUN button that appears in the lower right corner.
That is all. The program will be put to work and once completed, we will obtain a file with the chosen format.
Overall, MacX DVD Ripper Pro, with its vast inputs and outputs and No.1 fast ripping speed, stands as an excellent alternative to Handbrake for more sophisticated DVD transcoding. Free download Handbrake alternative and try it out, you will love it.