White-label (WL) exchange software facilitates business operations and enhances UX. Users can set up their exchange platform with the software to buy, sell, or trade assets.
WL exchange software commonly includes the following features:
- Integrated wallet. With this wallet, the users can store and exchange their digital assets directly within the platform.
- Reporting and analytical tools. These instruments provide important information about market trends, trading patterns, and user behaviour.
- Automated AML/KYC procedures. Such checks are mandatory in the financial sector to ensure compliance with regulatory standards.
- Robust admin panels. They help manage and monitor users’ operations, manage users, adjust settings and track performance.
White-label software exchanges have multiple advantages, among which we can name the following:
- Low cost of development. Developing an exchange platform from scratch can take a lot of cost and effort. WL exchange software can significantly cut overall development costs.
- Quick Deployment Time. Because the white label platform is pre-existing, you can significantly reduce the time for deployment, which can be very beneficial for your business.
- Reduced risks. White-label software helps to avoid potential deployment risks thanks to the fact that other users already tested it.
A WL solution can be a good option when setting up a brokerage service due to its cost-effectiveness, quick deployment and reliability.