Document to PDF Converter: Useful Ways to Convert
Document to PDF Converter are needed during the circumstances where a user needs to convert a file in a format to make it harmonious with the work.
For instance, a PDF document is troublesome to edit but fit for printing, whereas a Word text is easy to make modifications but not excellent for professional publication. There are so many diverse applications to Convert Word to PDF, Convert Excel to PDF, Convert PPT to PDF and software to act as PDF Converter for iPhone and PDF Converter for Android.
In the feature, we’ll reveal how to use software previously installed on the computer, free online converters or even Google Drive.
• Using Microsoft Word
• Using Adobe Acrobat DC
• Using Free Software
• Using Online Converters
• Other Useful Programs
Using Microsoft Word
- Word to PDF: To convert a Word doc to PDF format, open the Word file you wish to convert. Subsequently, go to File > Save As… and, in the dialogue box, pick the PDF file format. Eventually, tap Save and use the new PDF file.
- PDF to Word: You can convert PDF documents to Word files using Microsoft Word. It is not the most dependable method as it can lead to formatting problems, but it works fine with manageable documents. Initiate a blank Word document, and click File > Open. Choose your PDF document. Then, save the document utilising the .doc or .docx format.
Using Adobe Acrobat DC
One of the most straightforward methods to convert the documents back and forth is by utilising Adobe Acrobat DC. This software is not disengaged. The subscription will take you 15.59 euros/month for Windows systems and 17.99 euros/month for Mac and Windows. If you operate with PDF documents regularly, it could be a valuable investment. You can download Adobe Acrobat Export PDF for 2.03 euros/month to export the data from PDF to Word and PDF to Excel formats.
Using Free Software
Many free programs obtainable online enable converting PDF files to other formats, including Word’s .doc format and Convert Word to PDF, Convert Excel to PDF, and convert PPT to PDF.
- Solid Converter: Solid Converter holds a free 15-day trial variant and is very simple to use. You can decide to convert a complete document to a Word document or select a section to convert. It’s a definitive solution for those seeking to transform once and not continually. The upgrade and annual application will be priced at 39.99$ a year.
- Google Drive: If you have a Gmail account, you can obtain Google Drive. There you can convert PDF file to Word and back. Go to the New tab on the left column and choose File upload. Upload a PDF file and open it in Google Docs. There is a risk you could drop some formatting, but it should work fine if the file is simple. All that’s left is to download the converted Word file. This identical method works for Word to PDF conversion.
- Open Office: With Open Office, it’s also relatively easy to export files from PDF to Word and Word to PDF. Upload your file, then go to the export as PDF tab or Save As.. > Microsoft Document, RTF or other text formats.
Using Online Converters
Some websites can convert the files instantly online and for free. Just drag and drop the PDF or Word file, choose the format in which you’d wish to convert the document and download it to the computer. You could also register or subscribe to the assistance if you have several extra documents to convert.
Other Useful Programs
- Versatile PDF file converter: ToolRocket PDF Converter is a robust PDF converter software for Windows. With varied and versatile file conversion functions, you can switch PDF documents to JPG or PNG images; editable Word, Excel, PowerPoint, TXT, and HTML (Hypertext) file formats with just a few easy clicks. This freeware also enables you to convert multiple documents into PDF format.
Features of ToolRocket PDF Converter
To satisfy all your requirements on PDF files, ToolRocket PDF Converter allows you to convert standard office files and instantly edit PDFs. If you use PDF files regularly and often convert them into other formats, like Word, Excel, PowerPoint, pictures, the only thing you require is this PDF Converter.
With just one tap, you can convert between PDF, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Text, and dozens of additional formats. What’s even more impressive is that free PDF Converter gives you text processing and recognition, speech recognition, image conversion etc. With a tested software hub, the achievement rate for file transformations is higher, and layouts will perform without a problem.
- There are some of the best PDF Converter for iPhone and PDF Converter for Android also available for the users.
- Quick Word to PDF : It is often advised to convert Word files to PDF files if you need to secure them. Quick Word to PDF converter can accomplish such assignments in a matter of seconds while maintaining the quality and plan of the source file. Key Features:
- Swiftly and simply converts Word format into PDF.
- Can achieve batch conversion.
- Prompt Word to PDF is straightforward to use.
- Respects the arrangement of the original document. Moreover, converted to PDF, the file holds the same fundamental structure.
- Images and graphs stay in the initial places.
- It’s lightweight and has a complimentary trial period.
- How to Use It: To bring out the conversion, the user only has to start the Word file, press on Create PDF tab in the toolbar of Microsoft Word, and pick the PDF document’s destination portfolio.
- Is It Free: It has a free trial version. The full license costs $19.95.
- PDF to Word Converter : Free PDF to Word Converter has been designed to allow users to edit PDF files and to convert them into Word documents. The software guarantees users that the format of their PDF files is preserved during conversion, even in the case of a batch conversion.