Recently, some users have complained about the new iOS 15. After getting it, they faced various issues, including an iPhone stuck on Apple logo, app not working, iPhone storage almost full, and much more. The good news is that this problem can be resolved easily by following a few simple techniques. Also, we will discuss a third-party tool called Tenorshare ReiBoot, which will help fix iOS 15 system issues without causing any data loss. Continue reading the article to find some interesting solutions regarding iOS 15 issues.
Way 1. Force Restart iPhone Firstly To Restore iPhone
Is your iPhone frozen on the Apple logo? After the iOS 15 update, many devices are facing this issue. However, it can be fixed by following simple techniques. The first method you can try to fix iPhone stuck on Apple logo during iOS 15 update is restarting your iPhone. Yes, force restart can fix many problems, including the iOS 15 update. Here is how you can Force Restart your iPhone.
iPhone 8 or Later:
- Press and hold the power button until you see some kind of slider on your screen.
- Swipe it to the right side.
- You will only get the Apple logo by pressing and holding the power button. Your iPhone will restart again.
iPhone 7 or iPhone 7 Plus:
- Hold and press volume down and sleep button for about 10 seconds
- After seeing the Apple logo, release both of them.
iPhone 6s and Earlier:
- Press the home and wake button.
- After that, hold the above buttons for 10 seconds to get the Apple logo.
By chance, if this procedure didn’t work for you, don’t worry, we have another solution. Continue reading to find the answer.
Way 2. Use Tenorshare ReiBoot To Restore iPhone
If you are tired of the iPhone stuck on Apple logo during iOS 15 update, restoring the device would be the only option left. And for that, it is necessary to use a third-party tool that can fix iOS 15 system problems. If you are looking for a reliable program, we recommend Tenorshare ReiBoot because it is a professional iOS system recovery. Apart from that, it is easy to use. Let’s explore how you can use it.
Step 1: Download the ReiBoot iOS system recovery software from the official website and run it on your PC or Mac. Once the tool is downloaded, you have to click the “Start” option to start the process. Make sure that your device is connected.
Step 2: Now, click the “Standard Repair” option from the screen. You can also choose Deep Repair, but it will cause data loss, so we recommend clicking the Standard option for simple issues.
Step 3: This step is crucial, so follow it properly. Download the firmware package by choosing the location. And select the “Download” option.
Step 4: After the package is downloaded, click the “Start Standard Repair” and wait for a while until the process is completed.
Step 5: Your iPhone will back to normal after the Standard repair method is completed.
Way 3. Restore iPhone In iTunes Via Recovery Mode
Another way to solve the iPhone only shows the Apple logo problem is restoring the iPhone with iTunes. However, to start this method, you first have to send the device to recovery mode. This process is easy to follow, but the main drawback is that it will remove all your data and settings as well. But in case you want to give it a try, we would suggest you backup all your data and then try it. To start the procedure, follow the steps below.
- First, connect your device with your PC using the USB cable. Sometimes, your PC won’t recognize the device, so we suggest using the original Apple cable for the connection. Now, launch iTunes/Finder.
- As mentioned above, to restore iPhone, you first have to enter into Recovery Mode. Since all the devices are different, so we would recommend you download ReiBoot, which is a free iPhone recovery tool by Tenorshare. This tool will help you get into the Recovery Mode in no time. Just launch it and click the “ Enter Recovery Mode” option.
- Now, go to the iTunes/Finder app, and wait for a few seconds until you see the recovery mode message. Next, you have to click the “Restore” option.
- In the end, click the “Restore and Update” option and see the instructions on the screen. Within a few seconds, the process will start, and your device will be restored. Please don’t disconnect the iPhone during the process and make sure that “Find My iPhone” is turned off.
Once the process is completed, you will notice that all your will be erased. Keep in mind that your device will restart several times during the restoring process.
Way 4. Restore iPhone Via DFU Mode
DFU, also known as Device Firmware Update, helps to load the firmware package in case your iPhone is not working properly. DFU mode is different for different devices, so check out the steps below if you have iPhone X, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, and so on.
iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X
- Connect your device and press the ‘Volume Up button” and “Volume Down button” simultaneously.
- Make sure to hold the side button until your screen goes black. Once it turns blank, press two buttons; side and volume.
- Wait for 5 seconds and release the side button option. However, don’t release the volume down button.
- If the device is detected in iTunes, that means you have finally entered DFU mode.
Way 5. Contact Apple Support To Restore iPhone
In case the issue is not resolved yet, the last option left is contacting Apple support. They have a professional team that will guide you regarding the issue. You can contact them and tell them your iOS 15 issues, and they will guide you regarding it.
In this article, we have discussed five different methods that you can use to solve iPhone stuck on Apple logo during iOS 15 update. You can choose the solution that best suits you and restore your iPhone. Tenorshare ReiBoot software is recommended if you want to restore your iPhone without losing data. This software is user-friendly and available for almost all the latest devices, including iPhone 13.