Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission is soon going to release the official notification for the UP Lekhpal Recruitment 2020 after this lockdown period. Uttar Pradesh recruitment board will release the online recruitment form for 5200 Lekhpal under Group ‘C’ posts. Candidates who are waiting for the notification to get released can check UP Lekhpal Recruitment 2020, UPSSC Lekhpal Notification PDF 2020, Online Application form Date, Eligibility, UP Bharti Board of revenue department Job Vacancy, Age Limit, Last Date for online application for UPSSC Lekhpal Exam 2020 below in this article.
UP Lekhpal Recruitment 2020 – Details
Candidates after this ongoing lockdown, the UPSSC will release the UP Lekhpal Recruitment for the 5200 posts anytime. The online application is about to start from 15th May 2020. So candidates are advised to start their preparations. For more latest and updates information stay connected with us. UPSSC will release the recruitment notification on its official website http://www.upsssc.gov.in. Check the official UPSC Web portal time to time so that you wont miss any information regarding UP Lekhpal Recruitment 2020.
Uttar Pradesh Lekhpal Official Recruitment 2020 – Important Dates:-
|Exam Name||UP Lekhpal Recruitment Exam 2020|
|Examination Authority||Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission (UPSSSC)|
|Post Name||UP Lekhpal|
|Official Notification Release||May 2020|
|Selection Process||Based on Written Exam|
|Online Application form Starts||May 2020|
|Last Date for the online application||To be notified soon|
|Exam Date||Announce Soon|
|Admit Card||10 to 15 days before the examination|
|Article Type||Recruitment Type|
http://www.upsssc.gov.in Lekhpal Notification 2020 – Eligibility Criteria
Students the Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission is planning to announce the official notification for approx 5200 posts for UP Lekhpal along with the complete details about Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit, Educational qualification. Candidates should check the eligibility criteria before they start applying for the Lekhpal Exam 2020.
- Min Age – 18 Years
- Max Age – The max age limit will be declare by the officials when the official recruitment notification will published .
- Candidates should be 12th Passed or any equivalent exam by a recognized board.
- Graduate candidates can also apply for this post.
The selection process for Uttar Pradesh Lekhpal Exam 2020 is completely based on the written test. The Written examination date is not announced yet.
Application Fee Structure:-
|Gen/OBC||will declare with official Notification|
|SC/ST||Will declare with official Notification|
|PWD||Wil declare with official Notification|
How to Apply for UPSSC Lekhpal Exam 2020 from online
- Go to the official website http://www.upsssc.gov.in.
- Search for the online notification for Uttar Pradesh Lekhpal Recruitment Online Link 2020.
- Click on the link.
- An online application form window will appear on your screen.
- Fill the online application form with correct information and check it.
- Pay the online application form fees via Net Banking, Debit Card, Credit Card.
- Click on the Submit Button.
- Your Uttar Pradesh Lekhpal Online Application Form has been submitted successfully.