SSC MTS is a national level competition exam which is conducted by Staff selection commission to recruit helping staff General Central Service Group-C non-gazetted, non-ministerial posts in various ministries, departments and offices of Government of India. The SSC MTS Staff Examinations conducts every year. This year also the SSC MTS Exam Notification is releasing on 02 June 2020. Check SSC MTS Exam Date 2020, Online Application Form start date, Last date of Online Application, SSC MTS Notification 2020 Eligibility Criteria here.
SSC MTS Exam Notification 2020 Details
Staff selection Commission is soon going to release the online application form for Multitasking staff Exam from 2 June 2020 to 15th July 2020 for 8000+ Vacancies in Multitasking staff Exam. The Examination date is releasing along with the notification. The official SSC MTS Exam Notification is soon going to publish on the official website at http://ssc.nic.in/.
Check this full article to know the SSC MTS 2020 important dates, eligibility, Online application process 2020 and Staff Selection Commission Exam online application 2020 fees.
Staff Selection Commission MTS Examination Notification 2020 – Important Date:-
|Examination Name||SSC MTS (Staff Selection Commission-Multi Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff Examination|
|Examination Authority||Satff Selection Commission|
|Post Name||Selection of candidates for Group-C non-gazetted, non-ministerial posts|
|Exam Pattern||Paper 1 – Online Paper 2 – Offline|
|Online Notification Relese||02 June 2020|
|Online Application Start||02 June 2020|
|Online Application Ends||15th July 2020|
|Exam Date||Paper 1 – 26 September 2020 to 13 November 2020 Paper 2 – 1 March 2021|
|Paper Language||Hindi, English and reginol language|
www.ssc.nic.in Multi Tasking Staff Selection 2020 – Eligibility Criteria
- Min Age :- 18 Years Old
- Max Age :- 27 Years old
- Candidate must have passed the Matriculation or an equivalent exam form recognized university or organisation.
- Candidate must be a citizen of India.
Online Application Form Fees:-
- The online application fees is Rs 100/-
- Candidates of reserved category and female candidates from all category are free from paying online application fees.
- Paper 1
- Paper 2
- Document Verification
|SSC MTS Exam Recruitment Official Notification 2020||Available Soon|
|Direct Link to Apply Online||Apply here|
|For More Govt Jobs Alerts||Visit Here|
How to apply for SSC MTS Exam 2020 Online at www.ssc.nic.in
- Check the official website www.ssc.nic.in.
- Search for the online notification of “SSC MTS Exam 2020”.
- Click on the online link.
- An online application form filling window will open on your screen.
- Fill all required information asked in the given text box.
- Check carefully and pay the online application form fees online.
- Hit on the “Submit Button”.
- Your application form is submitted successfully.