YouTube Problem ‘An error occurred Please try again later’
YouTube Problem ‘An error occurred Please try again later’, this issue occurs while you watch a video on YouTube every time. It is returned to an error message texting “An Error Occurred. Please Try Again Later “? If this is the issue, there is no need to worry now.
This issue usually happens due to extensive or glitches use of ad blockers. Follow the given easy workarounds first to check out if more straightforward solutions work.
If they don’t, turn to the comprehensive solutions to solve the problem.
Try to workaround these initially–
1. At times, glitches/bugs cause the problem. Restart the browser window, and check the problem will be solved.
2. Try to play the video using browsers.
While restarting the browser didn’t work, try to do these easy fix-
Fix-1 Turning off hardware acceleration in Google Chrome
- Turning off the hardware acceleration in Chrome may work out for you.
- Open a Google Chrome window.
- When you see a Google Chrome window, click on’ three-dot on the right-hand side. ‘
- Tap on the “Settings “.
- What you require to do next is to scroll down and tap on “Advanced “.
- Click on System, to ensure the “Use hardware acceleration when available” set at “Off “.
- Press “Relaunch” to restart the browser.
- Once the browser has restarted, try to play the YouTube video again.
- It will play just fair.
Fix-2 Playing the video in incognito mode
- Playing the video in the incognito mode may provide a workaround.
- Open Google Chrome window.
- Click on ‘three-dot ‘and tap on the “New incognito mode “.
- Open YouTube to play the video in the mode.
Fix-3 Disable Ad-blocker extension
- Disable Ad-blocker from the browser.
- Click and try to open Google Chrome on the computer. Open YouTube to play the video.
- Now, right-click on the adblocker extension that must be right beside the address bar, tap on “Remove from Chrome… “.
- Press “Remove” to remove the ad blocker from the browser.
- Relaunch Google Chrome window.
- Try to play the video again.
Fix-4 Adding ‘?disable_polymer=true’ to the tail of YouTube URL
- Disabling the newly found layer in YouTube might help out as it has worked for many users.
- Click to open Google Chrome browser.
- Open the YouTube video that you are trying to play.
- Copy the flag and paste it at the URL of the YouTube video and hit Enter.
- The page will be reloaded, and the YouTube video will be playing.