You may be tapping Despacito, but it’s the Bollywood songs that will put you in good stead at your wedding. Directly from your wedding sangeet to your bridal entrance, your Shaadi is continuing to have a generous share of Bollywood. Naach gaana and Bollywood marriage songs work hand in hand for any Indian marriage.
We have collectively put all the Hindi songs you require at your marriage this time in one post, classified by kind and people!
Fun Bride & Groom Dance Songs
Are you a Bollywood kind of couple who prefers to dance on active numbers? Well, we have a bunch of super fun Bollywood marriage songs for all you wonderful chill couples. Select any one of these marriage songs for fun dancing.
- The Punjabi wedding song Morni Banke is such a peppy song, and dancing on this with your chosen one would be happy.
- Dil Ka Telephone from Dream Girl is a cheesy number, and get groom on the dance floor.
- Mumbai Dilli Di Kudiyaan of Student Of The Year 2 will be worth the efforts! Be ready for the challenge.
- Koka from Khandaani Shafakhana is a fresh and new song to start a trend.
- Ghungroo Song from War takes your Sangeet night a notch higher.
- Proper Patola from Namaste England is a groovy number to shake a leg.
- Dil Chori, Sonu Ke Titu Ki Sweety will steal your heart and reach the horizon of joy on your special day.
- Rocket Saiyyan from Shubh Mangal Saavdhan lets the world know about your love for your Saiyan.
- Pehli Baar from Dil Dhadakne Do describes just that feeling of having a good time with your partner.
- Kar Gayi Chull from Kapoor & Sons is a groovy number for you to dance on as a couple.
- High Heels from Ki & Ka is a number to put on those heels and dance the night away.
- Humma Humma from OK Jaanu is a perfect number to blast dancing on this Bollywood nuptials song.
Passionate Bride & Groom Dance Songs
First up, we hold some romantic songs for the bride and the groom. You can have danced to these songs or surprise your better half with a stunning dance performance on these Bollywood wedding songs.
- Tere Bin from Simmba is perfect for expressing to your partner how you cannot live without them.
- Gazab Ka Hai Din From Dil Junglee is a reprised version of the 90’s hit song perfect for dancing with your partner.
- Dil Diyan Gallan from Tiger Zinda Hai is a great song option for your marriage in 2020.
- Jogi from Shaadi Mein Zaroor Aana performs on this soulful wedding song along with buddies.
- Humsafar from Badrinath Ki Dulhaniya is a nice number to dance with your soulmate.
Bridal Entry Songs
All you brides, your bridal entrance has to be precise. All hearts will be on you, and you cannot just go awry with your entrance song. Choose the best marriage song for your bridal entry or solos and make it super special.
- Afreen Afreen by Coke Studio touches all the right cord to enter this wedding song and let your groom fall in love.
- Laadli from AR Rahman, We are not crying; bridal entry cannot get better than this.
- Dilbaro from Raazi walks down the aisle with this song in the background. It’ll be nothing but exceptional!
- Din Shagna Da from The Wedding Story/ Phillauri is one of the most soulful Hindi songs for your bridal entry.
- Chal Le Chal by The Wedding Filmer is just the perfect track to walk down the aisle.
- Punjab by Karunesh describes the beautiful relationship between a daughter and her father.
- Nachdi Phira from Secret Superstar will make the groom feel special if you dance to this beautiful song. *heart melts*Ambarsariya + Truffle Butter Mashup by Vidya Vox is just the perfect Hindi wedding song for your bridal solo.
- Radha from Jab Harry Met Sejal is such an excellent option to express your love.
Dance with the Parents or Family
A family that rocks together stays together( Hum Saath Saath hain performing in the backdrop!!) Brides, don’t overlook dancing with your household on your sangeet evening. You do not aspire to miss the fun of swinging with all your family members collectively during your marriage.
- Chalti Hai kya 9 se 12 from Judwaa 2 is one of the best Hindi wedding songs to dance with your fam.
- Chogada from Loveyatri is perfect for showing off Garba skills and dance the night away with all your family members.
- The Goggle Song from Mubarakaan to dance on along with your family members.
- Kala Chashma from Baar Baar Dekho to dance at your wedding with your family.
Galla Goodiyan from Dil Dhadakne Do is an option in your playlist to hop on your sangeet with all your cherished ones.Abhi Toh Party Shuru Hui Hai of Khoobsurat to let others apprehend that the party has just begun.Sasural Genda Phool from Delhi 6 to dance on with their family and see the family from her Sasural.
Marriages are half-done without some dance performances by friends and family at various ceremonies. Whether you have a simple function at home or an elaborate ceremony, there is no fun without some well-rehearsed and impromptu dance performances.