Video editors go for premium software that is considered top-notch software, implementing the most professional innovations and the best execution. But most users who use these video editors are beginners or armature. For them, professional editors are not always the most suitable alternative. As the software requires, high-performance computers with a long learning trajectory before users can use them effectively.
Let’s review TunesKit AceMovi Video Editor with the interface, main features, and PC requirements.
User Interface of TunesKit AceMovi Video Editor
TunesKit AceMovi arrives with a smooth user interface demonstrating all the chief features users will require on-screen without blingy buttons and windows. Users can effortlessly navigate vital controls like a filter, transition, elements, sound, text, animation, split-screen and regional effects.
The preview canvas occupies the top middle of the screen. Users can drag the corners to accommodate the size of this window. Users can disengage the canvas from the interface and establish it anywhere they aspire to customize their job.
The timeline is where users will consume most of the experience while editing, and the team from TunesKit pegs it flawlessly. Users can install any media kind, comprising audio, video, image, split-screen preset, and GIF to follow the timeline. The scale slider enables users to scale up and down the timeframe according to their demand.
Highlights of TunesKit AceMovi Video Editor
AceMovi evolves with rich fundamental editing features like split, rotate, zoom, crop, scale, and color calibration. It’s fitted with refreshing features like sound effects, background music, animated text, transitions, animations, filters, and split-screen.
It has a built-in stock library that grants users a notable amount of animated and static elements and tones. If users lack fantastic resources like music, sound effects, stickers, and background images, they can directly obtain them in AceMovi.
As the most high-grade video editor, AceMovi is installed with a screen recorder to film the screen and sound originating from the workstation. You can register your voice-over as well as the computer screen in real-time. The screen recorder additionally aids microphone input.
In its most advanced update, AceMovi has got keyframing. Users can now append a keyframe to the video or image and affix another one simultaneously or at a different time. AceMovi helps customize the scale, opacity, orientation, or position of the media in a keyframe to design on-screen animation.
System Requirements＆ Supported Formats
- Processor: 1G Hz or above
- RAM: 512MB or higher
- Operating System: Windows Vista, XP, 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Monitor: 1024×768 pixels or higher
- Processor: 1G Hz or above
- RAM: 256M or higher
- Operating System: 10.14 Mojave and 10.15 Catalina, Mac OS X 10.8, 10.9, 10.10, 10.11, 10.12 Sierra, 10.13 High Sierra
- Monitor: 1024×768 pixels or higher
Supported Input Formats
- Audio Formats: M4A, M4B, M4P, M4R, MP3, MP2, MPA, WMA, AAC, AC3, MKA, OGG, AIFF, RA, RAM, WAV, APE, FLAC, AA, AAX, etc.
- Video Formats: M4V, AVI, MP4, MPG, MPEG, 3GP, 3G2, WMV, ASF, RM, RMVB, DAT, MOV, FLV, MKV, DV, NUT, H.264, NSV, VOB, DVR-MS, MXF, VRO, WTV, OGV, HD AVI (VC-1, MPEG-4), MTS/M2TS/TS/TRP (AVHD H.264, VC-1, MPEG-2 HD), HD WMV (VC-1, WMV HD), HD MKV (H.264), HD MOV (H.264), HD MPG (MPEG-2 HD), HD MP4 (H.264, Xvid), etc.
Supported Output Formats
- Web Formats: FLV, F4V, SWF, YouTube, Vimeo, Facebook, etc.
- Video Formats: HD MKV, HD TS, HD TRP, HD AVI, HD MP4, HD MPG, HD WMV, HD MOV, ASF, MOV, M4V, MP4, WMV, MKV, AVI, XviD, DV, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, VOB, 3GP, 3G2, DivX, WebM, etc.
TunesKit AceMovi grants a free trial over its Windows and Mac variants. Users can access all the innovations with a free trial. Users must subscribe to a monthly plan for $19.95/month, an annual plan for $39.95, or a lifetime plan for $59.95 to export the design without a watermark.
AceMovi Video Editor is an excellent video editing software that’s perfect for both beginners and professionals with advanced editor tools embedded. It has everything that video makers need, including a video recorder, video editor, stunning video transitions, filters, templates, animations, and much more. Everyone can use it to create and enhance stylish movies from any video footage.
TunesKit AceMovi Video Editor at a Glance
-Support importing all types of media file formats
-Record screen in various resolutions
-Support basic video editing features, like crop, rotate, split, etc.
-Advanced video effects, filters, animations, transitions
-Add texts, titles, stickers, and music tracks to videos
-Tons of assets and resources
-Adjust audio equalizer and sound effect
-Export and share polished video to SNS
-Preview edited video in real-time
Custom Assistance And Resources
TunesKit provides an excellent customer support system; if you have any issue with the installation or software performance, you can always stand out to the support team by emailing them. All emails should be addressed to [email protected]
Additionally, you can get the message about upgrades as well as refund policies. It will let you learn how to update the software. Also, you can recover registration codes by tendering your authorized email.
Customer Support is prompt in offering a guide and tutorial on using the software to edit videos and audio. In brief, custom support assists you in locating a solution to customer assistance, queries, etc. You can reach the support center via the social media handles like Twitter, Facebook, and Google+.
Downloading and Installing Tuneskit AceMovi
Follow the given steps for downloading and installing Tuneskit AceMovi:
- Open to the official site for downloading Tuneskit AceMovi.
- Buy the favored Tuneskit AceMovi license.
- Alternatively, you can download the available trial version to upgrade later.
- After buying, you will be granted the license key for the product.
- Double-click on the software installer package and accept the terms and conditions.
- Tap on the install button.
- Launch Tuneskit AceMovi and begin editing videos.
TunesKit AceMovi is an advantageous video editor rendering smooth solutions and characteristics for beginners. It additionally includes more advanced features like animations, transitions, filters, and keyframing. Users can customize videos by using these features. TunesKit AceMovi is meriting a try as a budget video editor that provides excellent elements.