Trim Video VLC : How To Cut Video Easily in Windows 10
VLC Media player is the most widespread media players in the world for a good reason.
It comes with a range of characteristics that many have not examined yet. While it can play 4K and 8K videos evenly, and play videos in various formats, it can also support you with basic video editing, including cutting and trimming videos.
So, let’s examine how to cut videos practising the VLC Media Player in your Windows 10 PC.
Solution: Trim Video VLC Using Advanced Controls
- Step 1: Open VLC Media Player. Go to the View tab, click on it and select Advanced Controls from the context menu.
- Step 2: This will display the advanced controls above the play button at the bottom.
- Step 3: Now, play the video in the VLC media player which you want to cut. Pause the video from where you want to cut, and select the starting point (by moving the slider) in the video from where you want to start cutting. Now, press the Recording button in red and click on the Play button to start recording.
- Step 4: Now, press the Red button (recording button) again where you want to stop cutting and press Pause.
- Step 5: You can now see the cut clip saved automatically in your Videos folder of your PC.
That’s it. So, this how you can easily cut videos using VLC Media Player.