It’s a simple way to have the fun in your office when you want to take a break from un-ended files and work. You all know, no boss allow you to install game on your work PC and that is where free online games came in existence to keep you entertained.
You can play Browser Game without installing any client-side software, so it’s very easy. Just open the website and game will load in some time in your browser. You can play with server computer as an opponent or try your skills with other games in multiplayer game modes.
So, in this article, we have compiled a list of Top 10 superb browser-based games which you can play for free.
1) Quake Live : The gameplay of Quake Live consists of players attempting to frag more of their opponents than any other player or team in a given match. This is achieved by navigating a 3D environment and shooting other players with a variety of weapons, while collecting health, armor, weapons, ammo and various power-ups.
2) zOMG : zOMG! is an offbeat, browser based MMO from Gaia Online. Grab your friends or go it alone as you battle your way across a rich world of sci-fi adventures.
3) RuneScape : RuneScape is a fantasy massively multiplayer online role-playing game (MMORPG) released in January 2001 by Andrew and Paul Gower. It is a graphical browser game implemented on the client-side in Java, and incorporates 3D rendering. It is recognised by the Guinness World Recordsas the world’s most popular free MMORPG.
4) Imperion : More than just a strategy game, Imperion is the gateway to a new era of reckoning – the colonization of endless space has begun. Join the experience and decide the fate of your people as their commander.
5) Power Soccer : The world’s best 3D online soccer game and its free to play online in your browser. Guys, this is best game for playing Soccer online and have some fun before 2010 FIFA World Cup starting after few days.
6) Gilfor’s Tales : Gilfor’s Tales is the fantasy MMORPG made by Studio Sodigital, the creator of Arthic. It’s completely available through your web browser. The whole game is made in Flash 9 containing realtime rendered 3D graphics.
7) Adventure Quest Worlds : A massively multiplayer game that plays online with Flash right inside your web browser. No software to download or install — and this MMO is free! Battle monsters in real-time RPG combat alongside your friends.
8 ) Phosphor : Phosphor is a first-person shooter created with Adobe Director. It runs on your browser with the help of Adobe Shockwave player.Current development is focused on improving multiplayer games.
9) ORANGEfps : ORANGEfps is a browser based First Person Shooter Game, a place where all First Person Shooter lovers can come play a completely free, fast paced, multi and single player shooter all in your browser. No complicated registration or downloads necessary, just click and play the way games should be played.
10) Earth Eternal : Its a new 3D MMO adventure game with unique gameplay. Set in a high-fantasy universe that combines real-world history, legend, and myth with original creations, Earth Eternal incorporates a blend of original fiction, mythologies from Norse to Egyptian, and classic fairy tales into an epic, sweeping story.
So, which is your favorite online game to play ? Do share with us in the comments section below.