SendPulse is an email marketing service whose core values revolve around simplicity and ease of use.
If you haven’t heard about SendPulse, here are 3 things you should know:
- SendPulse is an integrated platform which allows you to send bulk email, bulk SMS messages and web push notifications to your subscribers. You can use any of these or all of these functions to engage your subscribers and nurture your email list.
- SendPulse uses a unique AI functionality which is designed to increase email open rates.
- It was among the 3 finalists of The Next Web SCALE program of 2016 and was recognised as one of the best startups of 2016 by The Next Web.
Here are 5 key reasons why you should use SendPulse as your primary email marketing software:
1. Web Push & Bulk SMS Options
Along with email marketing services, SendPulse also gives you the ability to send bulk SMS and push notifications to your subscribers. No other email service in the market currently offers these integrated services.
Push notifications allow users to get notifications on their desktop whenever you post new content on your website. It’s a great way to increase traffic to your site as well as attract unique visitors.
Creating push notifications for your site using SendPulse is simple:
- On the top menu bar, click on ‘Push” and then click ‘Add new website’
- Next, enter the URL of your website. It’s recommended that you have an SSL certificate aka HTTPS enabled on your website.
- Next, you’ll need to integrate push notifications on your website. Just follow the instructions on the screen to enable push notifications on your website.
2. Increase Open Rates and CTR with ‘Send Emails to Unreads’
One of the primary goals in email marketing is to increase the open rates of emails.
As a part of SendPulse’s unique AI functionality designed to increase open rates, SendPulse allows you resend emails to subscribers who haven’t opened your email.
All you have to do is click on ‘My Campaigns’, then click on the gear icon next to the email campaign and select ‘send emails to unreads’ as shown in the screenshot below:
SendPulse allows you to crease 3 types of autoresponders:
- A series of emails after user subscribes to your blog
- Sending an automated email on (also before or after) the date set in a variable, for example, on recipient’s birthday
- A triggered automated email which is sent after a certain condition is met, like subscriber opened an email, clicked a link, etc.
To create the first type of autoresponder, click “Create an autoresponder.” Fill in the email subject, select (or create) an email template, and fill it with the text.
You can add triggers to this chain of messages. This could be the trigger after the opening of the first message, after the recipient clicks on the link, or if the email was not opened.
You can also create autoresponders for SMS as well as push notifications.
The other great aspect about SendPulse’s autoresponders is that you don’t have to upgrade to their paid plans to use the feature. You have access to this feature even under the free plan.
SendPulse has some of the most affordable plans in the email marketing industry.
SendPulse offers a free plan where you’re allowed to send 15,000 emails/month to up to 2500 subscribers. You also get access to premium features such as autoresponders, web push, etc.
Even when you decide to upgrade to any of the paid plans, SendPulse offers list-based plans and pay-as-you-go plans which are affordable and packed with features.
Here are SendPulse’s pricing plans:
- 2500 subscribers – $9.85/month
- 3000 subscribers – $29/month
- 4000 subscribers – $32/month
- 5000 subscribers – $35/month
- 10000 subscribers – $53/month
- 25000 subscribers – $108/month
If you don’t send too many emails, SendPulse’s prepaid email packages give you the option to pay only for the emails you need.
- 10000 emails – $32
- 25000 emails – $70
- 50000 emails– $125
- 100000 emails– $212
- 250000 emails – $440
- 500000 emails– $812
5. Easy to Use
SendPulse is one of the most beginner-friendly email marketing services in the market. Beginners and email marketing pros alike will find it easy to learn the basic functionalities of the tool and even master premium features such as web push, resend to unread, etc. within no time.
The intuitive UI of SendPulse makes email marketing fun and easy.
Whether you’re a blogger or a small business owner, you need a reliable email marketing software by your side to engage your email list. SendPulse is easy to use, economical and packed with features. It has an amazing free plan to get you started and their customer service is impeccable.