Screenshot on Hp Laptop : How to take the Best One
Screenshot, Screencap, Screengrab – whatever it be, the distinct function offers you to click an image of the computer desktop. Getting screenshot comes in handy at work when you require to give your coworkers a web page edits, or calling with Skype during your holidays and you wish to snap a pic of the your family gathering live.. from across the country.
Being able to click moments directly from desktop screen and saving them as some image file has been one of the key productivity goals of the modern age. As one of the world’s leaders in computer hardware, HP® lives up to its expectations to make giant leaps and move towards perfecting computer utilities.
Let’s start through a eye opening article which will enlighten you about the various techniques of capturing an image of the desktop, from pressing a few buttons of the desktop … even help you understand screen casting software.
How to take a screenshot on an HP tablet
The default way for full screen
HP desktops and laptops run with Windows or Chrome operating systems, that makes you able to click some cool screenshots using simple keyboard punch. Generally it is located at the top right of keyboard, the Print Screen key that is abbreviated as PrtScn or Prt SC. The key offers you to capture the entire desktop screen. Although the image is not saved immediately, rather it is present computer’s clipboard.
Follow the given steps to turn that just floating screenshot into an image file that you can save for future use.
- Press the Windows key and Print Screen simultaneously to capture the screen of the device. The screen light will get diminished for few moments indicating a successful screenshot has been clicked.
- Open one of these, Microsoft Paint, GIMP, Photoshop, and PaintShop Pro. Any of these image editing program will work.
- Tap to open a new image and press CTRL + V to paste the screenshot. You can use the mouse to right-click and press Paste.
- Saving the file as a JPG or PNG and placing it in a folder for easy navigation and sharing will help you use it in future.
Alternative Process for Partial Screen Capture
When you don’t wish to take an entire screenshot of screen, but just a portion of it, you can ensure it by indulging in Snip & Sketch. It offers selective screenshot in easier way. Windows 10 laptops have been introduced with new default feature after October 2018 update. The feature effectively permits to encircle part of screen without third-party applications. The following steps will push you through the grab and save procedure.
- Press the Windows key + Shift + S at the same time.
- Screen light will diminish with a white sheen and cursor will change to a cross hair cursor.
- Select the desired portion of the screen to click.
- The snippet will just go away from the screen.
- Copy it to the computer’s clipboard.
- Open any of the image editing program e.g., Microsoft Paint, GIMP, Photoshop, and PaintShop Pro.
- Tap on a new image and tap CTRL + V to paste the screenshot.
- Save the screenshot as a JPG or PNG file and place it into an easily accessible folder.
Whatever may be your operating system, be it Windows Vista, Windows 7, 8, or 10, the snipping tool will always remain an excellent coordinated feature allowing user to select any screen size of the desktop screen for instant clicking. Since all Windows desktop computers have fully equipped snipping tool, the application resides within start menu. Once asked to open and start, the following steps will seamlessly sail you through a 5-step screenshot procedure.
- Open the snipping tool application
- Press “New” or CTRL + N, creating a new snip.
- Use the cross hair cursor
- Drag the cursor up, down and sideways to mark a rectangular outline of the desired area of the screen.
- Press the disk icon to save the screenshot as a PNG or JPEG file present in the snipping tool.
The snipping tool has a number of added advantages which offers you to switch modes. With the standard rectangular snip, you may snip in three other ways.
- Free-form snip to capture in any shape or form like Circles, ovals, or figure 8’s. These can be easily shot with the free-form mode.
- Window snip gets a screenshot of the active window with one easy click.
- Full-screen snip covers the entire display of the system. It comes handy when there is a dual monitor display. Users can take screenshot of both the screens at once.
Snipping tool also has a pen and highlighter option. It provides you with an option to draw on screenshot to make annotations with point-outs which are clear and easy.
Snagit provides an easy-to-use interface with added features to make screenshot feel like a breeze. It may be called perfect by the avid annotator and photo editor. Snagit supports video shots that can record a scrolling screen with all the screenshots in order to resize and edit them perfectly. The following steps will definitely ensure you screen shot with brilliance.
- Once downloaded, open the Snagit application.
- Tap the red circle button at the top of the screen, to access the screenshot camera.
- Select the camera icon for a screenshot image
- Select the recorder icon for a screenshot video.
- Select the part of the desktop screen you need to snap.
- The desktop image will automatically appear in the Snagit application.
- Edit, annotate, resize, copy, and save the clipped image present in it.
How to take a screenshot on an HP tablet
Back to Basic Procedure
With HP tablet operating on Windows or Android, figure out how to screenshot on a tablet will be somewhat distinct than how to screenshot on an HP desktop or laptop.
Instead of having an access to a keyboard buttons or integrated screenshot tools, you are required to follow the following mentioned easy three-step procedure.
- Press and hold the power button with volume down button simultaneously.
- After about a 2 second hold, the screen will automatically flash to indicate a screenshot has been taken.
- Go to tablet’s photo folder to find the screenshot image.
It is considered that the device may have an integrated photo editor with cropping and resizing ability, but it is not that efficient as compared to using an application that permits portioned screen grabs. Super Screenshot offers the user to select the desired area with added features of text, annotations, blurring, and resizing.
Super Screenshot also has a key feature for an easy share. It offers to to send the pics to another file location with a simple button-press procedure. The capability to screenshot means you are able to preserve important documents or images, whatever method you choose. It should allow you to take a screen shot of the plane tickets or just a funny text conversation within a friend group to be saved for future ado.