Keyboard Not Working : Fix the Problem in Windows 10
Keyboard not working and the problem is a recurring one in Windows 10 PC, it becomes a real war between the User and the System.
You can use a computer without a mouse but without a keyboard using a computer is not an easy thing to do. So, it is very crucial to solve the non-working keyboard if it stops working. There are many reasons for the keyboard not working.
Try these following solutions to make it work again.
Keyboard Solution 1 – Disable Filter Keys
- Click on the start button and then Gear type icon to Open settings.
- Choose Ease Of access.
- Click on Keyboard from the left Menu.
- Ensure that Filter Keys is Turned OFF.
Keyboard Solution 2 – Let Windows Reinstall The Best Driver for you
- Search device manager in Windows 10 Taskbar Search Box.
- Once the Device Manager Opens Up, Locate Keyboards.
- Double Click on Keyboards to expand it.
- Right Click on your Keyboard Driver and then Choose Uninstall Device.
- Reboot PC after reinstalling the driver.
- Windows will automatically reinstall the best Keyboard driver, and Your Problem will get fixed.
Keyboard Solution 3 – Plug to the other Port and Check Connections
Sometimes loose connection also results not working of hardware. It is widely known that USB ports loosen with time and give connection errors often. So it is possible that your connection is not proper or your USB port has stopped working. To ensure, plug your device in any other port if available or try the next method.
Keyboard Solution 4 – Try it on other PC
If the keyboard itself is broken or internally damaged, then it may be possible that it was not working. Go on and plug that on any other computer and check that it is working there or not. If not working then the issue is with it, and you have to replace that device with any other keyboard.
Keyboard Solution 5 – Check Batteries and Wireless Adapter
If you have a wireless keyboard, then your batteries may have no power left, or maybe your wireless adapter is blocked by something. Try to change it’s batteries and check that it works or not. Also, check that the wireless adapter of the device is not blocked by something or keyboard is not too far from the adapter.