iSkysoft Toolbox – Restore Social App review
Smartphones are getting highly popular these days. Due to its convenience of use, at some places, it has started taking the place of computers. This change has given rise to many software to fulfil the challenges that are being posed by mobile phones. There are tasks like data recovery, data transfer, data erasing, backup, complete system recovery that has become very important. To perform such function a person has to use different software or applications. But there is one application where you can get all these functionalities- iSkysoft Toolbox. iSkysoft Toolbox is a versatile software which is designed to address different issues with your iPhone and Android devices. There are many functions that you can o with this software like:
- Data Recovery
- Data backup
- System recovery
- Full data eraser
- Private data eraser
- LINE, Viber and Kik transfer, backup, restore
- WhatsApp transfer, backup, restore
We all know how much pain it is to transfer WhatsApp data from iPhone to new Android phone. A person who wants to transfer data from old iPhone to new Android phone is stuck due to the lack of any official WhatsApp transfer system. But with iSkysoft Toolbox, you need not to worry as it allows you to do it with ease. It allows you to transfer WhatsApp chats from iPhone to Android through several easy steps. The software is compatible with all the iOS versions like iOS 12, iOS 11, iPhoneX, iPhone XS, iPhone 8 (Plus), iPhone 7 (Plus), iPhone SE, iPhone 6s (Plus), iPhone 5S, iPhone 5C, iPhone 5, iPhone 4S and Android models of phones and tablets. Another good thing about the software is that it allows you to preview your WhatsApp data so that you can restore only the desired WhatsApp messages to new Android phone from iPhone. It has a user-friendly interface with time-saving operation process. The software also offers a one-click solution to back up the WhatsApp messages to PC.
Let’s see how you can transfer WhatsApp from iPhone to Android with this amazing software toolbox- Restore Social App:
Step 1 – To transfer the messages from iPhone to Android device, you first need to install the software on your PC. Now using a USB cable plug both the devices into the PC. Launch the iSkysoft toolbox and click “Restore Social App” to start the transfer process.
Step 2– After clicking on “Restore Social App”, you will see four options, you will have to click on “WhatsApp” and then tap on the “Transfer WhatsApp messages” to begin the process.
Step 3 – To start the transfer, click on the ‘Transfer’ option but ensure that there is a solid connection between both the phones and the PC.
Step 4 – The Software will now take you to google play account so that it can retrieve the WhatsApp data. You can skip the process if you don’t have Google Play ID.
Step 5 – You will soon see a message which will ask you if you want to approve the existing WhatsApp messages on your destination phone to be overwritten, you should click “Yes” to proceed with the process. You will see that your messages have been transferred.
Another way to transfer WhatsApp Chats from iPhone to Android is by using Email Chat. It’s a feature that hardly anyone knows, but it can only be used when file size is not beyond certain limits. Let’s see how you can do it:
Step 1 – Open WhatsApp and click Setting>Chats Setting>Chat history>Email Chat.
Step 2 – Select WhatsApp messages which you want to transfer to Android device from iPhone. After doing this one pop up window will open saying that “Attaching the Media will generate large email message”. You can select between “Attach media” or “Without Media”.
Step 3 – Now type your Email ID and send it. From your Android device log in to your Email account, and you will receive the message that you just sent. The WhatsApp messages will be stored in TXT format. You can see your old messages, but you cannot sync messages with WhatsApp on Android device.
Other than transferring WhatsApp data from iPhone to Android, iSkysoft Toolbox offers other services as well like:
- Data Recovery – iSkysoft can recover the deleted contacts, photos, notes, messages etc. from iOS devices like iPhones, iPods, iPads. It can also be used to transfer data from iTunes and iCloud backup files. The software will show you three options – Recover from the iOS device, receiver from iTunes backup files and Recover from the iCloud backup file. After selecting the right option, you will have to click on the start scan icon in the right bottom. You can also preview the scanned data and search for the files using the file name.
- System Recovery – Another important feature of the iSkysoft toolbox is iOS system recovery which helps you in fixing the problems faced by iPhone, iPad, and iPod users. The problem can be anything like white screen, black screen, continuous restart loops and device stuck in recovery mode. Using this option, your device will get updated to the latest iOS version. The software also offers the right firmware for the device model and tries to fix the iPhone.
- Data backup and restore – iSkysoft Toolbox allows you to back up the data and restore it. You can select any type of files, and the software will start the backup process.
- iOS data eraser – Toolbox for iOS comes with two erasing options – private data erasing option and full data eraser option. Private data erasing option will let you select the files and erase them while the full data eraser option cleans the phone entirely and permanently. You should know that the erased data is not recoverable.
iSkysoft is a well-designed application which can perform the various function of high utility. Now you can easily manage your various social apps like WhatsApp, Kik, LINE, Viber and WeChat with iSkysoft Toolbox – Restore Social App easily. The software allows you to backup LINE, Viber chat, KIK messages, and WeChat on iPhone/iPad to computer, restore LINE chats, Viber chat, KIK messages, and WeChat to iPhone/iPad and export LINE Chat, Viber chat, KIK messages, and WeChat history for printing. In a nutshell, we can say that it’s the best software that is present to sort out the needs of the iOS and Android user.