IPv6 No network access’ error is what Windows 10 users are complaining of. It is an internet connectivity problem on their processor.
According to them, the internet link is not working on their system, and they are noticing an “IPv6 Connectivity: No network access” fault in the network properties.
If you face the same problem on the computer, follow this article’s fixes, and the issue will be resolved in no time. But, it would be great if you tried these workarounds first to test some more straightforward solutions for this problem-
- Reboot the computer and check if it goes well or not.
- Disable Firewall and Antivirus on the computer temporarily and check if it helps.
Otherwise, go for the following solutions-
Fix-1 Reset IPv6 and Winsock-
To reset IPv6 and winsock on the computer, observe the following steps-
- Pressing ‘Windows key‘ and the ‘R‘ key will open the Run window.
- In the Run window, type “cmd” and hold the ‘Ctrl+Shift+Enter’ keys together to open the Command Prompt in administrative mode.
- In Command Prompt window, please copy and paste all of the commands one by one and then hit Enter after each of the commands to perform them sequentially on the processor.
- ipconfig /flushdns
- nbtstat –r
- netsh int ip reset
- netsh winsock reset
- netsh winsock reset catalog
- netsh int ipv6 reset reset.log
- Once done, reboot the computer to save the modifications.
- After rebooting, verify if you are facing IPv6 Connectivity: No network access‘ on the computer.
Fix-2 Uncheck IPv6 settings-
- Holding the Windows key with the “R” key will leap up a Run terminal.
- Keypunch “ncpa.cpl” and tap on “OK“.
- Ncpa Err Connection Reset
- Right-click on the network adapter you are using and then click on “Properties“.
- In the WiFi Properties window, uncheck the option “Internet Protocol Version 6 (TCP/IPv6)”
- Tap on “OK“.
- Restart the computer to save the modifications.
- After rebooting the computer, verify if you can connect to the network from the computer.
Fix-3 Update the network driver-
- Press ‘Windows key‘ and the “X” and then click on the “Device Manager“.
- Expand the “Network Adapters” driver section from the list.
- Right-tap the network driver you are using and pick “Update driver“.
- Tap on the “Search automatically for updated driver software“.
- Reboot the computer.
- After rebooting the computer, the problem should be solved.
Fix-4 IP helper service-
- Automating IP helper service on your computer may solve this issue on your computer.
- By pressing the Windows key, you can access the Search box. Here, you need to type “services“.
- Click on the “Services“.
- In the Services window, scroll down to find the “IP helper” service in the services list.
- Double click on it.
- In the IP Helper Properties window, click on ‘Startup type‘ and choose “Automatic“.
- Check if ‘Startup Status‘ is “Running“; otherwise, click on “Start” to start the service.
- Lastly, tap on “Apply” and “OK” to save the changes on your computer.
- Close IP Helper Properties on the computer.
- Reboot your computer to save the modifications. After rebooting, you should be able to join the internet again. Your problem should be resolved.