Nowadays, most people prefer online streaming applications. In past, there were a lot of applications to watch online movies and shows according to your interests like Showbox, terrarium and all. But due to the sudden shutdown and issues, we only have minimum applications to stream movies and shows. BeeTV is one of the most amazing among them and today we are going to discuss the installation of BeeTV on Firestick and Fire TV.
One of the amazing stuff that we need to know is that this application is so lightweight and it got synced with a lot of list providers. You can search up the genre of movies according to your interest and that too in high quality, It’s completely free of cost. So, let’s get to know more about the installation process of BeeTV on Firestick.
Install BeeTV on FireStick and Fire TV
BeeTV is one of the best applications with a team of qualified developers and has amazing professional customer support. If you have any requests or add related to movies, you can apply it on the support section and they will add the movies.
As BeeTV is a 3rd party application, you won’t be able to download and install it from any kind of official Play store and we are here to help you with the latest download link of the same. So, first of all let’s go to the installation steps of BeeTV on Fire TV/Firestick.
- From the main menu of Firestick/ Fire TV, redirect to Settings and Fire TV or Device.
- Click on Developer Options.
- Choose Apps from Unknown Sources.
- Click on Turn On from the screen.
Now you have successfully turned on the Apps from Unknown Sources and let’s get on to the after installation steps.
- Launch Search from the main menu of your Firestick/Fire TV.
- Now search for Downloader Application.
- Once the search results show up, you will be able to see an orange-coloured icon and that’s Downloader Application.
- Please download and install the Downloader Application.
- After the successful installation of the Download App. When you launch the application for the first time, permission to access media and files. Just tap on it and continue.
- Now on the left-hand side, just select Home and you can see an option to enter the URL.
- Just enter the URL(https://beetvapk.org/download/) and hit GO.
- BeeTV APK will be downloaded on your Firestick/Fire TV and launch the APK file.
- Now the Installation screen will pop up and click on Install.
- Once the installation is done, you will get a message and click Done, and revert back to the Downloader App.
- Now move to the Home screen and from Apps, you will be able to see the BeeTV icon and you can launch it.
If you are looking to get this awesome application, you should have to check third party application to get it installed on your device. I recommend you to use AppValley or TuTuApp. You can check Official Website of AppValley to get started with BeeTV on iOS devices too.
Integrate Real-Debrid with BeeTV?
- Just click on the three lines present in the top left corner.
- Now you should click on settings from the menu.
- Now select the option Login to Real Debrid.
- Wait for some time, the Activation code will pop up, and note it down.
- Once you are done with the same, launch the browser and go to this URL [https://real-debrid.com/device].
- Just enter the activation code and you will get a message like Authorization Complete.
- Revert Back to BeeTV and look out for content.
- All the provider links will be displayed in a teal colour and you can see [DEB] against the same.
Choose Subtitles on BeeTV?
- Navigate to BeeTV and search for the content. Once your movie shows up and hover against the same and click on Option Play with Subtitles.
- Click on your preferred language and numerous STR files will pop up and choose the file that is downloaded more in number.
- Now you will be able to stream it with subtitles.
Integrate Trakt.tv with BeeTV?
- First of all, Navigate to settings and you need to login to trakt.tv from our device settings.
- Now you should click on the option Login into Trak.tv.
- Again, note down the code that pops up on your screen and launch a new browser and enter this URL: https://trakt.tv/activate.
- Just enter the code and click on Continue.
- Tap on Yes and that will finish up the authorization process.
- Once again revert back to the homepage and you will be able to see that trak.tv is successfully patched up.
Is it legal to use BeeTV?
If you do not stream within a public domain, then it’s illegal, and apart from that it’s legal.
BeeTV has ads?
Yes, BeeTV has ads. But still it won’t affect the quality streaming which is provided by the app.
Conclusion: Install BeeTV on Firestick/Fire TV
We hope that this article has helped you to download and install BeeTV on Firestick/FireTV. If you face up any issues in the coming days, just ping us through the comments and we will be updating the same in coming days.