How to Transfer and Sync Data across Different Clouds
Cloud Storage services like OneDrive has gotten a lot in common, as the world ventured into the second decade of the 21st Century. Although these services were not practical and noteworthy, use for quite a while has gotten more straightforward in handling and managing files.
People have been looking for new and easy ways to help manage the load and save the local space. Cloud storage emerged with the ultimate cure of providing its consumers with exceptional storage capability and local storage’s simultaneous saving and transferring data from Dropbox to OneDrive, transferring files between OneDrive accounts, copying from OneDrive files to another OneDrive account, transferring from Dropbox to OneDrive, moving Google drive to Dropbox, or even transferring data from OneDrive to Google Drive.
With the everyday use of OneDrive and such storage services comes the methods and mechanisms of using them entirely. Over time, we have observed that people seek to complain about these cloud storage’s limited storage capacity. There have various ways of countering that have been created for the issues.
Data migration is considered an easy and effective remedy to the situation. Generally, people try to form multiple accounts to enhance storage capacity. The question comes on to migrate Dropbox to OneDrive the data appropriately into the other version while focusing on dividing the data. OneDrive can be dutifully extended to the use.
Wondershare InClowdz permits to move the data between various clouds like Dropbox, Google Drive, OneDrive, Amazon S3 etc., making it easier to use multiple clouds move files between them.
Acts as a Dedicated Cloud Migration and Management Solution
- Move data from move Google Drive to DropBox.
- Sync data between different clouds.
- Manage all clouds in one place.
- Ensure the safety of your cloud data.
Cloud Migrate: Seamless Cloud Migration Between Various Services
Migrating from one cloud service to another has become easier than ever before. No hassle of “copying and pasting” data manually, go for use Wondershare InClowdz. It can move files and folders from one cloud service to another with a single click.
Cloud Sync: Syncing Comprehensively for Various Clouds
Wondershare InClowdz allows most of the leading cloud-based services like OneDrive, Google Drive, Dropbox, Box, and Amazon S3 to sync data between various cloud services and accounts a very smooth and seamless way.
Cloud Management: Manage Every Cloud Services and Accounts at a Single Place
It can get tiresome and messy to manage different cloud services, accounts, passwords, and files. Why not connect all accounts in Wondershare InClowdz to upload, download, and manage the data quickly like transfer data from Dropbox to OneDrive, transfer files between OneDrive accounts, copy from OneDrive files to another OneDrive account, transfer from Dropbox to OneDrive, move Google drive to Dropbox, or transfer from OneDrive to Google Drive.
Let’s get to know how to use InClowdz
Move in a stepwise manner
Step 1. Sign in InClowdz to choose Migrate Function
- Open InClowdz on the computer and sign into the account. For a new user, tap on “Create an account” to create a new one.
- Start by logging into InClowdz and “Migrate” module.
- Tap “Add Cloud Drive” for adding the clouds to move from and to which will be appearing in the “Source Cloud Drive” and “Target Cloud Drive”, both.
- Follow the instructions to authorize the clouds.
Step 2. Choose the files for initiating migrate
- Tap on the source clouds for selecting the files to migrate.
- Click “choice box” in front of the cloud to choose all the files in the cloud for migrating.
- Move a few files by clicking the corresponding cloud name that will appear with the file in the cloud to choose.
- Pick the target folder to transfer files between OneDrive accounts.
- Tap on “Migrate” to begin the migration of the files.
- Every selected file will be migrated from OneDrive to another account successfully within a few minutes.
Sync Data Between Various Clouds
Wondershare InClowdz permits to sync data between different clouds, by backing up clouds data.
Step 1. Start by Signing in InClowdz and Choose Sync
- Open InClowdz on the computer and sign in the account. For new user, go to “Create an account” to create one necessarily.
- Tap on “Sync” from the right Menu. In case it is pre-added to the clouds, it will appear directly. If not, click “Add Cloud Drive” to add clouds to sync. They will be appeared both in the “Source Cloud Drive” and “Target Cloud Drive”.
- Try to follow the instruction to authorized clouds.
Step 2. Choose and Sync the Clouds
Try to choose the source cloud and target cloud that is wished to be to sync. Tap “Sync” to initiate syncing the files. Cloud synchronization will be done successfully within a few minutes.
Manage Clouds Files in one platform
Wondershare InClowdz enables cloud migration to decrease effort and save time.
Let’s understand using InClowdz
Management in easy to understand steps.
Step 1. Sign in InClowdz
- Start by opening InClowdz on the computer and signing in the account. For a new user, tap on “Create an account” for creating a new account.
- Tap on “Management” from the right Menu to add clouds, in case, and the user wishes to manage if nothing is added.
- Check the clouds information below and given on the right side.
- Try to follow the instruction to authorize the clouds.
Step 2. Choose the Clouds and Manage the Files
- Click the cloud to be managed.
- User can do “Refresh”, “Upload”, “Download”, or create a “New Folder” on the upper right Menu.
- Or try to choose the files and right-click to “Download”, “Migrate” or “Delete” them.
Migrate OneDrive to Another Account
Part 1: Migrating OneDrive to Another Account by copying folders manually, (which is considered complicated)
The part going to be undertaken considered the complicated one. It uses using templates and flow work for duplicating folders manually to another OneDrive destination account. User needs to follow the steps illustrated below to get folders successfully copied to the other OneDrive account:
- Signing into both the accounts
The user must sign in to the browser and get a new folder created under the desired name. Simultaneously, log in the other account through another browser or a private window and create another proper folder in the second account.
- Using Flow Template
Change the folder’s name using the flow template, by reviewing the first account’s name to the folder’s name displayed in the other account. After following the steps, save the flow template for securing it.
- Testing both the Folders
User can test both folders by duplicating data into those folders. Logging into the second account will help check the creation of the folder in the list.
- Copying the required files into the first account’s folder
User is required copy OneDrive files to another OneDrive account for migrating into the other account. All the files are copied automatically can be seen on the second account folder after a few seconds. These steps will ultimately transfer the files between OneDrive accounts manually.
Part 2: Move OneDrive To Another Account thru Wondershare InClowdz
One of the most significant help done by Wondershare InClowdz as a cloud-based service is allowing to move data between cloud accounts flawlessly. Here are the required steps to move OneDrive to another version using Wondershare InClowdz:
- Try to visit Wondershare InClowdz.
- User may Sign-in or create a new account to sign in.
- Click the module titled to Migrate.
- Proceed to add both OneDrive accounts which the user wishes to move from and to.
- Authorization is necessary for InClowdz to work its magic. Try to clear authorization at the time of adding the accounts. After that, select the source account and choose files and folders to move to a different account. User may create a new folder in target account to streamline migrated files and folders.
- Click Move to initiate the migration process. User will get a notification to tell that the procedure was successful, once the migration is complete.
The above article helps to understand the easy and complicated steps of moving data and documents from OneDrive account to another. Follow the step-by-step guide to move files to the other OneDrive account efficiently flawlessly or the user may transfer data from OneDrive to Google drive using the above steps by choosing the appropriate drives.