Messaging apps are incredibly popular right now, and there are plenty to choose from. One of the most popular is undoubtedly WhatsApp, a messaging app with a difference. With WhatsApp, you get your own phone number, making it ideal for both personal and business users alike. And you can set up multiple WhatsApp accounts, each with a different number.
But, what if you wanted to have several WhatsApp accounts open at once? The app requires that you sign out of one account before you sign into another, but we found no less than three ways for you to open as many WhatsApp accounts as you want on your device at any one time.
How To Open Multiple WhatsApp Accounts at The Same Time
Three ways – pick one and try it:
Method 1: WhatsApp++
This is a modified version of the stock WhatsApp app, developed to provide tons of extra features for free. The ad you can have both the stock and modified versions open at the same time. The only way to install WhatsApp++ is to use a third-party app store, and the first is called ACMarket:
- Download ACMarket onto your device – make sure to only use the official AC Market website as this has been tested for security
- Now open your Settings app and tap on General
- Go into Profiles and Device Management and find the ACMarket profile – tap it
- Tap on Trust and come out of Settings
- Now open ACMarket and search for WhatsApp++ – tap the results, follow the in-app instructions to install it, and, once done, you can have both apps open at once.
Note: You can also install ACMarket on PC to get multiple WhatsApp accounts on a desktop computer.
Method 2: Parallel Space
This is the paid method, although you do get a free three-day trial – after that, the app costs $9.99. Parallel Space is an app cloning app and is pretty simple to use:
- Go to the Android app store and download Parallel Space – you must be on Android Pie or above
- Open the app and accept the permissions – the app will ask for permissions to your storage, microphone, camera and contacts
- Now you will see a list of every app on your device – tap on WhatsApp and then tap the Clone App button – WhatsApp will be closed, and you can use both apps together
Warning – if you do not subscribe after the free trial your cloned apps will disappear
Method 3: TutuApp App Installer
Similar to ACMarket, TutuApp is another unofficial app store, packed with modified apps and games. Where this one differs is that there are several different WhatsApp++ versions – you can download and use as many as you want.
- Download TutuApp onto your device
- Open Settings>General and go into Profiles and Device Management Settings
- Find the TutuApp profile, tap it, and tap Trust
- Open TutuApp and search for WhatsApp++ – several versions will appear; choose and install all the versions you want
Set each one up with one of your WhatsApp accounts and use them all at the same time.
All three of these methods work very well in allowing you to have more than one WhatsApp account open at any one time. TutuApp and ACMarket are both unofficial app stores, both offering thousands of apps, games, and tweaks, all for free. And neither of them requires you to jailbreak either, which makes them legal and safe to use.
If you don’t want to use either of these on yourAndroid, you can use the official method, the Parallel Space app, to clone WhatsApp. Just don’t forget that, if you don’t subscribe to it, any apps you cloned will disappear once the three-day trial has finished.
All three of these methods are completely safe to use, and they will all do what you want them to do. With TutuApp and ACMarket, you can also download plenty of other apps and games onto your device, too – just make sure you have sufficient space on your device first.
Try these solutions today and let us know what you think of them. If you can’t get on with one, try another – something will give you the means you want to have multiple WhatsApp accounts open on your device at any one time.