Microsoft Office 2007 and 2010 are the de facto standard word processing and presentation software for businesses and professionals all over the world.
Both Microsoft Word 2007 and 2010 have established themselves as industry standards for word processors. Word 2007 and 2010 use the docx format by default. A docx file is required whenever you need to work with a native, fully-featured Word 2010 document for creation or editing. If you have a large PDF file and need to send it through email or upload it to a website, you may need to compress it to reduce its size. With online PDF compressor tools like Smallpdf, you can quickly and easily compress your PDF files without losing quality.
It is also common knowledge that PDF is the format of choice for sending and storing documents, whether they be for professional or personal use.
However, there are times when we need to make changes to PDFs that we have downloaded or been sent. In order to make changes, we must export the file to a Word-compatible format, ideally docx. Using a professional PDF Converter, such as SnapPDF, is the recommended method for converting PDFs to docx files. Regular PDF document creators and converters in the business world typically choose robust and quick PDF Converter programs. However, they can be quite costly, so if you are a student or only need the conversion service occasionally, you may want to look into a free PDF converter like SnapPDF.app.
- Pick the PDF to Word tool from the menu of options provided by SnapPDF – PDF converter.
- Add a PDF file from your hard drive or import one from the cloud.
- When the conversion is complete, you can download the file and then open it in Microsoft Word or another program that can read the format.
If you have Microsoft Office 2007 or 2010 installed and a little bit of spare time, you can convert your PDFs to docx format for free with the help of Google Docs; all you need is a Google Docs account.
1 Get started by logging into your Google account.
2. What comes next is crucial. Make sure the “Convert uploaded files to Google Docs editor format” box is checked in the General Settings dialog. Selecting the gear icon in the upper right-hand corner of the screen will launch the Settings dialogue.
3. Select New File Upload, then locate the PDF you want to convert to Word on your computer and click Open:
Dragging and dropping the file onto the Documents list is another option for uploading files.
4. Select the file that was just uploaded by clicking on it. To save it to your hard drive, select File > Download As > Word.
5. Right-click the saved file after you’ve found it. Select Open With Microsoft Word from the menu.
Once the file has been opened, select “Save As Type Word Document” from the file menu to save it in Word format.
As for you, that’s it. The PDF has been saved as a docx file, which can be opened and edited in Word 2010 or 2007.
The SnapPDF – PDF2Word tool is widely used because it is simple and straightforward to operate. Excellent for first-time users; customers quickly become proficient.
Let’s put SnapPDF.app to the test and discover why it’s the best online PDF converter!