How to Contact Xbox Live is the prime question in the minds of the gaming camp when they buy or get stuck in a petty situation while playing Xbox.
There are, namely, three methods to get yourself out of the problem. Let’s try to understand the stepwise approach towards it.
- Calling Xbox by Telephone
- Using the Official Xbox Method
- Using the Xbox Support Forum
If you are experiencing some grim situations with Xbox Live, or have a general inquiry about the Xbox Live service, you are always welcomed to contact Xbox Live directly to receive additional quality support or to speak live with a customer representative. Follow these easy steps that have been outlined in the following article and learn how to contact Xbox Live.
Method 1 : Calling Xbox by Telephone
- Step 1 : Call Xbox Support at 1-800-469-9269. The Xbox contact centre remains open between Monday and Friday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. EST.
- Step 2 : Wait for Xbox to give you the prompts, then dial the number “0” six times in a row without the gap.
- Step 3 : Wait for an Xbox representative to answer your call, so stay on the line. Generally speaking, the request which is to be answered by a representative will take an average of 23 minutes.
Method 2 : Using Xbox Official Page
- Step 1 : Go to the Xbox “Contact Us” home page at http://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us
- Step 2 : Check for the category that carefully describes the inquiry or your concern about Xbox Live. You will get the option “Xbox 360,” “My Account,” and “Billing” to choose from. For instance, if you wish to cancel the Xbox Live membership, click on “My Account”.
- Step 3 : Start navigating thru the “Xbox Live” section.
- Step 4 : Click on the link that carefully describes the nature of the Xbox Live issue. For example, if you are having network issues with Xbox Live, click on “Networking.” The landing page will get refreshed by itself and assist you with different contact methods.
- Step 5 : Click on the contact method you wish to use for getting a representative from Xbox Live for the redressal. Mentioned contact methods are live chat, support forums, Twitter support, and telephone.
- Step 6 : To connect with an Xbox Live representative, follow the popping up on-screen prompts. For example, if you chose to get into a chat with an Xbox representative, you must sign in with the Microsoft username and password. Otherwise, if you chose the Twitter as your redressal option, you will be redirected automatically by the system to the official Twitter handle for Xbox Support.
Method 3 : Using Xbox Support Forum
- Step 1 : Open web browser and type http://forums.xbox.com/ to go to the Xbox Forums landing page.
- Step 2 : Press “Xbox Support Forum.”
- Step 3 : Select the sub-group that closely describes the nature of the issue to be redressed. The two categories, you would see there are “Networking Hardware Information” and “Xbox 360 Support.”
- Step 4 : Navigate through and tap on the forum conversation that perfectly fits the inquiry. For example, if you are having problems connecting to Xbox Live from the console, tap on “Connecting to Xbox Live for information on troubleshooting and resolving your Xbox Live issue” for best results.
Still, if you are not satisfied or there are no categories that best fit the nature of the inquiry you are looking for, you have another option that is, you can post a new question or message to the forum after signing into personal Microsoft account. A Xbox support representative or any other Xbox Live user will reply to inquiry or message shortly.
According to users those who frequently contact Xbox Live, the fastest way to contact an Xbox representative is the live chat. Follow the simple steps to access the Microsoft chat feature of Xbox Live.
Try to resolve issues you have by browsing information in the Xbox Support forums before contacting Xbox Live. In most cases, you may be able to fully resolve your Xbox Live issue without needing to contact a representative.
Now, it will become much more easier for you to get yourself redressed about the problems faced by you in contacting Xbox after going thru the above article.