Calendar App for Windows 10 to check and keep a tab on days, festivals, or tasks are very much needed. Many modifications later, the calendar is an app nowadays. No need to keep a paper or desk calendar as life is now revolving around smartphones and laptops.
You may check with the inbuilt calendar on the smart devices, or you may even download an app for some userfriendly advanced functions. It is more convenient, but still, there is always need for a calendar remains prevalent.
There is so much to do with Calendar App for Windows 10. Especially with their sleek looks, added features, and user-friendly customization options, these calendar apps are getting popular. Windows is a handy platform throughout the world. Therefore, a list of the best Calendar App for Windows 10 is made for the convenience of the users.
Mail and Calendar
Microsoft Corporation’s Mail and Calendar is one of the recommended calendar apps for those using a Windows PC. It is a lightweight Calendar App for Windows 10 and does not need space like Outlook. Being an independent app, it does not require to be installed separately. The app keeps the user updated on email messages, to manage schedule, and stay connected with friends and family. While working from office or home, the app is the perfect and quick communicator. It helps concentrate on the major aspects of the accounts with compatibility with every major and popular account viz., Gmail, Outlook.com, Office 365, and more.
Efficient Calendar manages time efficiently by Tasks, Calendar, and Events Modules. It comes with a responsive interface with major features are located on the left end of the calendar. It provides multiple calendar views thru Day, Week, Month, and Year with list view to keep track of your appointments and events. It is easy to sync app synchronize PCs and Mobile phones in four steps. A powerful document save comments for tasks or events by setting priorities and a reminder on the pre-set events/tasks, and a Recycle Bin with backup and restore feature where user can trash old and unusable data.
Google Calendar is a free app that is super easy to use. No compromises with the functionalities. The interface laid out with everything is well organized. Quickly add events in advanced in few hits. App sends repeated reminders for not missing important events and tasks.
Some of its great features are:-
- Ability to send messages and emails
- Option to update the priority of events like free or busy
- Option to share calendars
- Ability to sync to an app on the system
- Free of cost
- No need to check if the spouse is busy or friends have planned for any trip. Download the Google Calendar to get informed at all times without any hassle.
A great and free calendar app, easy to set up and simple. All a user requires to connect to service accounts and voila! User can install the app or update in one click. The best part is to integrate with all other calendars on devices, like Outlook.com, Google Calendar, Exchange, iCloud, and CalDAV service. User can have calendars at single place. User can view insights those displaying the stats of how many times he/she caught up with co-workers in the last few months, or how many times the date of an event has been changed, etc. Quick responsive interface schedules events or actions easily. The cross-platform app gets to know the user’s daily engagements and priorities using AI.
Microsoft Outlook is much more than emails as it integrates with contacts & task under one calendar. The calendar permits to stay well organized more conveniently from booking conference rooms to keeping track of RSVPs with meetings directly from the calendar. Share calendars to make plans and synchronize schedules for viewing the availability of co-workers. It provides company level security to keep sensitive data secured round the clock. Travel schedules and bill due dates, automatically are taken up by the calendar to send regular reminders for the user might not miss on important events.
Microsoft’s My Calendar is the best Calendar App for Windows 10 which is pretty new to the world but is already doing well popularity-wise. It comes loaded with various categories that permit to customize calendar views by viewing in live tile format, adds photos to birthdays, and task management. Among its other major features are:
- Lets the user view the calendar in day, week, and month format.
- Quickly change between calendar views to view chosen day in multiple views.
- Lets user view birthdays, vacations, and other special events;
- Allows you also to view name days in the calendar;
- Varied customization options available to view the calendar;
- No ads to show.
- Enhanced calendar view in a grid format.
- Permits to select from many live tiles.
- Allows managing tasks.
- Choose visible calendars from calendars available on the system.
- Internal birthday calendars are optimized.
- Add photos to birthdays within the calendar.
Lightning Calendar, a Mozilla project helps stay organized with schedules and important events in a year. The calendar is completely assimilating Thunderbird or Seamonkey email. User can manage calendars, own list for to-dos, even send an invitation for special events and subscribe to public calendars using the calendar app.
One of the simplest user-friendly calendar apps offered by Microsoft allows adding calendars in one place with a compact and good-looking calendar option. Extremely customizable, too. Major features of the app are:
- Allows a core platform to view Google Calendar, iCloud, Office 365, Outlook Calendar, Exchange, Facebook events, and all at one single place.
- Brings all calendars under a single roof;
- Permits to view and manage appointments, events, and schedules for not to miss important events;
- Lets filter the user of the appointment wish to view, smoothly.
- Add, update, and remove appointments based on requirements.
- Permits to filter and search what users are looking for, quickly.
- Provides multiple views like that of Day, Week, Month, and Year.
- The data is secured, which is stored on the device.
- Lets user work in the offline mode without an internet connection;
- Compatible with several different calendars of Google and Office365;
- Offers customizable colours, week numbers, themes, live tile format, print option, and drag and drop facility.
A straightforward app, but feature-loaded, Hope Calendar is a great choice. No fine-tuning required in the device settings as it simply blends with current settings for the calendar and outlook. Other best features are:
Simple and well-laid layout offering what a user needs to view at first sight.
Compatibility with Google Calendar, Yahoo, Outlook, Exchange, Office 365, and iCloud;
- Provides heat map allowing you to view the busier days in a glance.
- Allows viewing future appointments in an easy and live tile format.
- Facilitates to get an attractive imaged capture of your imminent days in an agenda view, easily;
- Option to view up to five appointments in a large live tile format;
- Allows to add appointments by easily double-clicking or even skipping to the current day with just a click and hold it;
- Option to hide engagements or a quick view of the hidden engagements when needed.
- It uses current calendars and does not require to be set up separately. Personal data never goes to the servers.
Looking for a calendar focussing majorly on the looks, it has to be Chronos Calendar+, a chic app with a variety of features with elegance. It has attractive features providing integration with all the calendars on the device. It offers support for multiple languages more than 30 and providing holiday correction for various countries. User can customize calendar in rich live tile format with calendar look. It can integrate holidays and various special occasions for more than 70 varied countries, for a unique experience. Explore Zodiac signs and moon phases as Smart add the feature to see the calendar in multiple views.