If you’re managing a travel website and watching for the best travel affiliate programs to earn more money in 2021 and beyond, let’s discuss it in detail through this post.
The best travel affiliate programs help you make more money. There are lots of advantages to joining them. So let’s start with the fundamental question first.
Affiliate marketing is the most reliable method for travel bloggers to attain passive income online. That being said, getting the best travel affiliate products is NOT easy.
What is an Affiliate Program?
Affiliate programs are systems where an online merchant website rewards affiliate websites a commission to allow the traffic. These affiliate sites post links to the retailer site and are designed according to a separate agreement. This arrangement is regularly based on the number of people the affiliate grants to the merchant’s website or the number of clients they send to buy something or perform other actions. For example, some arrangements reward the number of people who encourage the page containing their merchant site’s banner advertisement. If a link on an affiliate site serves traffic or money, the merchant site pays the affiliate site according to their agreement.
That’s why we’ve assembled a list of travel affiliate websites that you can use to start earning money as a travel affiliate. Are you ready? Let’s dive into the details.
Agoda Affiliate Program
Agoda deserves to be on this mega list of travel blog affiliate programs with over a quarter-million properties. Their in-house affiliate program is free for everyone to follow and participate in, but it’s mandatory to own a website/blog. The permission is a manual process & necessitates about 48-72 hours.
- Use hotel power ads to improve your revenue by 3x.
- Offers search box, text links & data feeds.
- Payout mode is direct bank transfer
- Up to 60% commission on margin.
- Minimum payout $200.
Booking.com Affiliate Program
Booking.com is a successful name in the travel industry. They also have an affiliate partner program exposed for anyone with an app, a blog/website, or a travel agency. As long-drawn as you can allow the best selection of accommodations, this plan is for you.
- Easy & free sign-up procedure.
- Allows deep linking, search box, and banner integration alternatives
- They possess an offer-based, commission split model.
- Minimum payout €100 thru PayPal
It is perpetually half-done without Amazon’s affiliate program whenever you research or arrange an exclusive niche-based affiliate program list like this. Amazon is the prime destination for online marketing. They have a fantastic reputation and will help you earn significant amounts of money in no time. Once you enter the Amazon Associates program, you can connect to any of the products listed on Amazon & make money across the entire site. What’s refreshing about the Amazon affiliate program is that you will gain money whenever a referred user buys any Amazon product.
- Profoundly reputed network.
- Acquiring and getting started is straightforward, and you will get tons of leads & videos.
- Various products are linked to traveling and travelers.
- More distinguished commission as you commence referring to further users.
TripAdvisor Affiliate Program
When planning a trip, they usually check out TripAdvisor for reviews, recommendations, and bookings. Therefore, growing on this affiliate program will be helpful as you can source content from the website and connect your browsers back to the original content via a tracking link.
- Extensive linking with above 500,000 cities & hotels.
- 50% commission.
- Monthly payout.
- Tiered-commission structure.
Skyscanner Affiliate Program
Skyscanner is a website that people always use while checking the cost of a flight. If you have nevermore practiced them, you should download their mobile app. For your travel blog, Skyscanner allows various options. The one that you might need to begin with is the Travel Widget. You can practice this widget in your sidebar or near the content users are more likely to affect. This widget will redirect all to the Skyscanner site. If you need to take it to the subsequent level, you can select a developer & practice the Skyscanner travel API to create your search functionality on the site or mobile app.
- One of the most widespread travel affiliate program APIs
- Administers white-label solutions for allowing flight searches on your site.
- One of the best & most comprehensive reference systems to assist you in getting started.
- Flight booking widget for the sidebar.
- Assists in hotel bookings, flight bookings, and rental cars
AirB&B Referral Program
Referral programs & affiliate programs are two sides of the same coin. Instead of earning hard cash in a referral program, you earn points (or other non-monetary value) that you can utilize to buy products on the same network. For example, AirB&B has a top-rated referral program that helps you earn generous “money” by referring other users. You can make up to $72 for every successful referral & a peak of $5,000 travel credit by every account.
- Comfortable sharing referral links as a user will also receive AirB&B credits worth $18.
- A well-known name in the travel industry.
- Suitable for travel income.
ShareASale is an affiliate program where you can notice top affiliate programs in any corner. Many economic travel airlines, hotels, and services are possible through ShareASale. If you have never practiced ShareASale before, the navigation may be embarrassing at the start.
- Payment through direct bank deposit.
- More comfortable arriving at minimum payout over in-house affiliate programs.
- View the top-performing affiliate programs in every niche.
Travala Affiliate Program
As cryptocurrency is gaining popularity, it is an excellent time to promote a travel website that accepts payment in cryptocurrencies. Travala is one such platform that offers crypto-friendly bookings, and they provide a lucrative affiliate program where you can gain income in cryptocurrencies. This program is available to join for everyone, and the base program allows a 5% commission on each travel booking made from the affiliate link. In addition, you will get paid in cryptocurrencies making it another popular crypto affiliate program.
Affiliate marketing is a place to promote a product or service you didn’t create. Then, if anyone purchases that product or service in your affiliate or referral link, you get a commission. The commission you earn depends uniquely on the products or services that you value. If you’re intelligent enough, you can create thousands of dollars from affiliate marketing.