20 Best Free E-books To Enhance Your Blogging Career
E-books are great to read and always been a source of information for me. I spend all my time on laptop and thus it is very easy for me to read e-books rather than hard-bound books. Whenever I feel bored or not in mood to write content on my blog, or looking for some great ideas to develop my blog more or looking for more sources to earn money online, I just chose free E-book from my collection and read it.
This way I really get some solid ideas to develop my blog, get inspiration and earn more money. I believe that most of us need mentor to become successful and for me E-books are my mentor. If you are also interested in becoming a successful blogger – E-books are really a great source of inspiration, to know more about basics of blogging, and some useful tips and techniques that will surely help you to create a successful blog.
Thats the reason, in this article, I have collected free E-books for bloggers that covers almost every important aspect of blogging and I believe all of these free E-books are must read for bloggers. Personally, I learnt lot of things from these E-books and still read them whenever I get free time.
So, have a look on SaveDelete’s compilation of 20 best free E-books to enhance your blogging career. And if you any other free E-book which you feel that helps you in your blogging career, feel free to share with our readers in the comments section below.
1. Who’s There? By Seth Godin
3. Handbook For Bloggers And Cyber Dissidents
4. Everyone Is An Expert By Seth Godin
5. Unleashing the Idea Virus
6. Social Web Analytics
7. Geeks Guide to Promoting Yourself With Twitter
8. Get Viral Get Visitors
9. Five Times More Money By Dr Mani
10. Make Money Online with John Chow dot Com
11. SEO for WordPress blogs
12. Google Adwords Secretsale
13. Beginner’s Guide to Search Engine Optimization
14. The Art of Alpha Female Blogging
15. 12 Step Business Blogging
16. BlogBash: Deep Secrets of Successful Blogging
17. The Corporate Weblog Manifesto
18. What is Social Media
19. Dive Into Web 2.0
20. The Zen of Blogging