What is Angular JS training?
AngularJS training will help you learn the basics of Angular fundamentals. Along with this, you will also learn the more complex fundamentals towards the end of the training. The unique feature of this training is the practical aspect of it. There are live projects and exercises which will help you learn and understand the concepts better. By pursuing this course, you can use the knowledge and skills gained to create and develop applications. At the end of the training, you will have a fairly strong grip on the concepts of front-end development. This is the best training if you want to make a name and a successful career as a web page and application developer.
Who should attend AngularJS training?
This Angular JS training is best for you if you are:
- Interested to make a career in the field of web development.
- Already working as a web developer but would like to update your skills and learn the latest version of Angular.
- A web developer who wants to design single-page applications.
What are the benefits of completing an Angular JS training course?
There are a lot of benefits to learning AngularJS and completing the Angular JS training course. Each person who owns a smartphone or a laptop or a desktop uses countless applications and goes through numerous web pages in a day. Each application and web page takes a lot of effort to design and develop. Hence, the demand for web developers is quite high all around the globe. Some of the benefits of completing an Angular JS training course are:
- Demand for web developers is fairly high in the present day. This suggests that this is the right time to enter the market with new skills and seize the opportunity.
- Famous and well-reputed companies such as Capgemini, Bosch, Cognizant, Infosys, and Paytm are hiring web developers to design and create their web pages and applications.
- AngularJS is one of the best frameworks to learn if you are interested in becoming a web developer. Some of the reasons why developers from all around the world prefer using AngularJS over any other framework include that it is a Google-backed community of developers working to make it better, it has a great interface which is easy to use and there is consistency in code.
- Developers get a hefty paycheck for their work. The salaries of experienced web developers are estimated to be around $115,000 per annum.
What are the career paths you can pursue after completing an Angular JS training course?
The development of web applications and web pages is now done by companies all around the world. Most of these companies use AngularJS to design and develop these applications and pages. The efficiency and power of Angular JS in the field of web development is unmatched. It is a tool that offers great features with an easy user interface and this is one of the reasons why developers all around the world prefer to use it instead of any other framework. Therefore, if you are trained and skilled to use AngularJS to develop web pages and applications, you can make a successful career as a developer. The demand for Angular 8 developers is continuously growing at a steady rate. There are three main advantages of pursuing an Angular JS certification course:
- It provides speed.
- It provides agility.
- It has a back-up of a large community of developers.
Learning Angular JS will help you progress and succeed in your career. Some of the job opportunities that you can explore after the completion of this Angular JS certification course are:
- Front-end developer
- Software Engineer
- Software Developer
- Web Developer
- UI Engineer
- Web Application Developer
- Front-end Web Developer
- UI Developer
- MVC Web Developer
As a fresher, you have a great opportunity to learn this new skill and use it to your advantage in the job market. With how competitive it is to find a job these days, any additional qualification will help you stand out from your competitors. Therefore, AngularJS training is one of the best ways to secure the job of your dreams. Angular JS is the preferred framework used by developers to create applications and web pages. You should keep in mind that the learning process doesn’t end once you complete this course. You should always keep your skills updated and learn the latest version of AngularJS. Along with this, you should also spend time working on live projects and exercises so that you get to learn new tips and tricks and get to practice your skills regularly. This will also help you grasp the concepts that have been discussed in this course in an easy and fast way. Start-up companies are also using this framework to increase their web presence and grow their business. Therefore, as a fresher, you also have a chance to work for some great start-up ventures.
A Neuvoo report has suggested that an Angular web developer earns approximately $115,000 per annum on an average. When you start your career, your salary can be somewhere around $70,000 per annum but as you gain work experience and continue to update your skills, your salary and position in your organization will also go up. The popularity of AngularJS sheds some light on the demand for it. This demand directly translates into good salary packages offered by companies who are looking for skilled professionals.
Multinational companies and other well-known organizations are continuously looking to hire people who can develop web pages and applications for them. They require skilled specialists who are trained in the latest versions of AngularJS. Some of the popular companies who are hiring Angular Web Developers in various roles are:
- JP Morgan Chase
- Tech Mahindra
The demand for Angular JS developers continues to be high. Therefore, this is the right time to learn this framework and make a successful career in this field.