About Pixel 3D Game and How to Play It on Your PC
Pixel Gun 3D is a top-rated fighting game with loads of content for single and multi-players. It will test your survival as well as creative skills, as you progress to other levels. Besides, it is FREE for Android, iOS, and Windows but it allows for in-app purchases.
This game has unending amounts of entertainment that you can enjoy on your Android and iOS supported phone. It will not even ask for payment by hindering your progress for the FREE players.
The fights are often intense, so you have to customize your character and the cubic world very well before playing for the single or multi-player mode.
However, there is no PC version of it, meaning you cannot download it straight to your computer. Nevertheless, there is a way you can download it to your PC for a comfortable game with your mouse and keyboard.
So get ready to show off your battle skills, either as a one-man army or with your friends. As this article shows you how to download Pixel Gun 3D into your computer and play it stress-free.
How to Download Pixel Gun 3D on A PC
Pixel Gun 3D is only available on mobile platforms. You cannot download it directly into a Mac or Windows computer. However, we can be of help as PC gaming has its own unique benefits. Besides, most gamers prefer it.
Here is how you can download Pixel Gun 3D to your computer
- Download Bluestacks, Andy or any other Free Android emulator for your PC
- Install and run the FREE Android emulator on your computer.
- If you happen to download Bluestacks Android emulator, take note that it will run a Virtual Android environment
- Log in with your Google Play username and password, inside the Android emulation
- You can then open the Play Store from the App Drawer, just as you would have done on your Android supported phone
- After which, you can search for Pixel Gun 3D
- When you find it, just click the install button
- Pixel Gun 3D will install in Bluestacks, just as any other application would install in your Android supported devices
- After this installation is fully complete, you can then go to the App Drawer and locate your newly installed game, Pixel Gun 3D
- You can then run the game with ease, and know the ins and outs of playing it on your personal computer
- Take note that you can always download any other Android emulator apart from Bluestacks.
- In addition, you can run the game online using an Android emulator that runs on your web browser.
How to Play Pixel Gun 3D on Your Computer
After downloading the game on your computer, you can proceed to learn how to play it. Since you will be required to use your keyboards and mouse. Here is how you go about it.
- For character movement, you will have to use the arrow keys on your keyboard
- The space key is for jumping
- You can make your character run via the shift key
- The F key will allow you to pick items as you progress through different levels of the game
- The Enter key is used for firing
- You can bring your inventory on display by pressing the E key
Note that you can easily remap all these game control keys using the game menu if you want to play Pixel Gun 3D online using a gamepad.
Few Tips for New Pixel Gun 3D PC Gamers
As much as you are going to have fun playing this game on your PC, here are some quick tips to help you progress quickly.
- Never ever stay still, otherwise, you will be a great target for zombies and other players
- Play Co-Op Survival mode, this way you get loads of coins
- During the fights always aim for a headshot, simple and clean
- You should purchase Katana ASAP, this way you gain control of ruckus situations
- Always avoid the combat knife and try to use the Pixel gun earlier on in the game
In conclusion, this game is one of kind. You can never get bored in whichever level you are. In fact, it is so addictive, that you will need ample leisure time to enjoy it. You can learn ways to hack it with ease, as you progress from each level. Otherwise, it is all enjoyable.