Most of the students face issues when it comes to writing essays. Hey often try to avoid writing one of their study courses. However, essay writing is an important part of an education of the student. It is an essential aspect of the curriculum. There is huge competition in the education world. The students need to be at the top of their abilities and skills to remain ahead in this competition. Due to this, the expectations from students remain too high which can be quite tedious for the students. With the increasing burden of academic studies and subjects, students often become careless when it comes to writing essays. They try to avoid essay writing which can be detrimental to their academic growth. They don’t devote enough time to ponder on the thought that it is essential to develop an impressive and effective essay writing skill.
However, with the advent of recent technology, the things have turned out to be in favour of the students. There are many online essay writing service which offers their expertise in essay writing. They educate the students about how to write a good essay. There are few services where a student can buy essay fast without spending a lot of time on thinking over the subject and getting riled up with it.
When it comes to writing good essays, few essential points need to be considered. These points help the student to become a good essay writer and helps in overall academic growth of the student. Mentioned below are the five essential things to do for writing good essays.
- It is important that the student consider essay writing as a process rather than a task which is bounded by deadlines. The student needs to consider about reading, thinking as well as planning along with organizing his thoughts on the subject matter. It is important to understand the topic and carry out the detail study and research about the topic. Primary research remains to be an essential part when it comes to the drafting of thoughts. Once this research process is finished with finesse, the student can start thinking creatively regarding the topic and then move on to make notes or pointers, which will surely help during the documentation process.
- Writer’s block is a concept where the writers get stuck with their thoughts and ideas and can’t write about the topic. The blank screen or paper which is in front of the student while he is drafting the essay remains to be the most difficult and tenuous part of the process. The student needs to sketch out a good plan in order to begin writing the essay. Once the important points have been written down, the student has to move forward to start assembling these important and vital points. Special attention needs to be given to give each point with a logical heading which will help the student to elaborate and describe the points comprehensively. This will later help in developing the points into paragraphs of the essay.
The most important subheads consist of:
- An Introduction, which will explain the main sources of the study.
- Main Body, which will be an analysis of the entire topic. It will consist of opinions as well as comments and findings. The student can also quote about few scientific research that he has found or any media sources that are relevant to the topic.
- Conclusion is where the student has to force the reader to accept and agree with his points. He can conclude with different quotes and even, in the end, put a question in front of the reader which can boggle the reader’s mind.
All these essential points provide the student with an outline of the essay writing. It is essential to not stick to one particular point else the reader will get disinterested in writing and will not read further.
- Student’s correct and infallible English is the most important aspect and compelling part of essay writing. It is essential to use simple but correct English. However, the essay may not be flowery in writing, but it needs to have the required substance on the subject. If the essay is argumentative, then the student must collect enough data in order to make it genuine and present in an emphatic fashion. In order to improve on these points, the student must read different editorial sections from various newspapers or magazines.
- It is essential for the student to start the essay writing by trying to make a rough draft of the essay before submission. He must read the essay loud and look for any required changes that need to be made. If the essay is quite long or seems like a dissertation, then the student must form small drafts of paragraphs and then try to bring focus to each paragraph. It is important to make pointers on these paragraphs which will greatly assist the student during the assembly part of all paragraphs. It is essential for the student not to lose track of the points or the argument as this can lead to confusion. In case the student seems lost, he should refer to these points.
- Essays are considered to be a small sample of knowledge and insights. One can elaborate on any endless discussion. The student has to give a strong voice and then back up his thoughts with supportive arguments as well as discussions. The essay must be able to invoke the thought process of the reader. It is essential to keep everything in moderation. Too much of explanation and unnecessary discussions can lead to disaster and often create a negative impact. It is essential to avoid losing the focus and follow the topic closely and keep the flow in right direction.
An essay is an array of notions, ideas and thoughts. They remain to be an essential part of today’s curriculum which is often ignored by the students. The students try to avoid writing essays as it may seem like a tedious task to do and they don’t find interest in doing so. It is quite common among the students that they don’t want to get argumentative and do comprehensive discussion through written material, backed with proper research and referencing. They don’t like to get into details of writing a good essay as it requires deftness and careful process. However, writing essays are essential for the academic development of the student. He should be able to propose his ideas in a presentable manner to the audience or the readers such that he can put across his thought process in right manner and convince the reader. This helps in boosting the confidence of the student. However, writing good essays require few essential things to consider. It is important to understand that tight alignment of the process of thought along with strong command over English develops a student into good essay writing. Following these above-mentioned points, a student can master the art of writing essays and create compelling essays explaining his views as well as thoughts.