Maintaining good oral health does not only concern teeth, but the entire mouth as well. Cleaning your teeth and gums is highly essential in order to prevent not just tooth decay, but also a number of gum and mouth-related diseases, bacteria and other dreadful conditions.
Of course, toothbrushes and flosses are the basics of maintaining clean and healthy teeth and gums, but there is a more effective method for doing all of that in water flossers. They can remove all the plaque from your teeth, squeeze all the scraps of food stuck between the teeth and a slew of other benefits:
- Reduces periodontitis
- Less Inflammation
- Is safer and more effective than toothbrushes and floss strings
So if you’re interested (because you wouldn’t have read this far if you didn’t), then here are some of the most effective and efficient water flossers out there:
1. Waterpik ADA Accepted WP-660 Aquarius Water Flosser
Rating: 4.4 out of 5 stars
We started off this list with the best and the best water flosser among others as we go on is Waterpik’s WP-660.
It is one of the most advanced and easy-to-use water flossers available in the world. It is also the first of its kind to be tested and approved by the American Dental Association (ADA).
This nifty little flosser includes a water On/Off switch right at the handle, push-button power with convenient LED mode display and finger-tip easy pressure control. It even includes a 1-minute timer and 30-second guesser for the most convenient flossing experience.
It provides a deep, gentle clean between the teeth and below the gumline where conventional brushing and flossing can’t normally reach for better results.
- Cleaner, brighter and healthier teeth in just under a minute in one day.
- Effectively removes 99.9% of the plaque in your teeth.
- 10 Pressure Settings
- Compatible With 120VAC/60Hz Outlets
2. H2ofloss(hf-8) Professional Oral Irrigator
Rating: 4.2 out of 5 stars
The h2ofloss is another reliable brand that promises on it advertises, which include the following features:
- 5-110 PSI with “pause” position on handle: You can choose the most appropriate pressure setting and push the sliding bar to get the lowest setting to prevent the water from coming out.
- Easy to use and 100% waterproof: All you have to do is install the tip, fill the flosser with water and then switch it on. Interestingly, it’s also waterproof.
- 12 multifunctional tips: It comes with a variety of tips such as tongue-cleaning tips, jet tips, periodontal tips, orthodontic tips, and nasal tips.
- 1200 pulses/minute Frequency: this is said to be the most comfortable frequency according to testing and comes with overheat protection function.
3. SmarToiletries Cordless Professional Rechargeable Oral Irrigator
Rating: 3.8 out of 5 stars
The SmarToiletries cordless oral irrigator is yet another excellent entry in our list of easy and effective water flossers that support proper teeth and gum health.
It is especially revered for its spectacular features such as:
- Powerful water jet: effectively removes 99% of plaque from between teeth, promoting a cleaner mouth and eliminates bad breath.
- Waterproof and low noise design
- Built-in Li-ion batteries: These built-in batteries provide your water flosser with more power and battery life.
- 2-Minute auto shut-off SmarTimer
- Essential for braces: more effective in results for removing plaque around braces than string flossing.
- Ideal for implants: More effective for cleaning and improving gum health around implants than string flossing.
4. Zerhunt Cordless Water Flosser Oral Irrigator
Rating: 4.0 out of 5 stars
Looking for that one mouth-cleaning solution that can get through all plaque and dirt between your teeth and gums, even when you have braces, crowns, and bridges of periodontal pockets? Then get ready to invest in Zerhunt Portable Oral Irrigator today.
It provides a high-pressure water pulse 1700 times per minutes and an interchangeable nozzle that rotates 360° that meticulously cleans all affected areas without leaving anything behind in under one minute a day.
It’s other features include:
- Deep clean and massage: The Zerhunt water flosser is capable of both cleaning and massaging both your teeth and gums. This works well for removing blood and improving blood flow.
- Usable in the shower: the water flosser’s waterproof design doesn’t just make it easy to clean, but also convenient to use in the shower.
- Cordless for maximum convenience: Thanks to its light and convenient design, you can take this flosser with you anywhere around the world.