Technology Made Easy – 3 Helpful Apps to Monitor and Track Your Child’s Phone
Parenthood is tough. Especially with all the decisions you have to make on how to raise your kids, adding a smartphone and internet surfing to the equation makes it a nearly impossible task. Some parents decided on not letting their children on the internet at such a young age, but the fact that the smartphone has become an integral part of our lives is undeniable. Whether you are a paranoid parent or a parent who wants to monitor their kids’ internet access, we have right here the most helpful apps to keep an eye on your kids’ location and internet use.
1. Qustodio for Windows, Mac OS X, Android, iOS, Kindle and Nook
What’s great about this app is that it lets you monitor up to five devices, and it runs invisibly on your child’s smartphone. The only con about this app is that it’s a bit expensive with up to $55 per year for the 5-devices plan, other than that it has many great features and advantages.
- Shows all the recent activities, and the time spent on each app on your child’s phone.
- It has a location tracking option, and a Panic button feature.
- Blocks adult content and undesired websites.
- You can control your child’s usage for apps and games, and set a timer for them.
- Calls and texts tracking and blocking feature.
- You don’t have to root or jailbreak your child’s cell phone to use it.
- It runs invisibly on your child’s phone.
- Compatible with nearly all devices.
mSpy has been the most important leading app for parental control for years. For the full package you can gain access and control everything, its latest update is truly outstanding. You can view some reviews on it and other monitoring apps right here https://www.thetoolreport.com/cell-phone-spy-app-reviews/.
- 24/7 GPS location tracking, history, and Geo-fencing.
- Gives access to all saved media, from photos, videos, to audio files like voice notes.
- Control access over apps and websites, and block unwanted content.
- Viewing call logs and texts with a blocking option.
- Setting a timer for apps and games.
- 24/7 multi-language customer service and technical support.
- Compatible with Android, Windows, Mac computers, and it has a non-jailbreak version for all iOS versions.
- Complete control over screen time.
- Required rooting for full functionality on Android.
- Limited functions for the non-jailbreak version of IOS.
3. FamiSafe Child GPS Tracker
FamiSafe is considered one of the best available apps today. It’s super easy to use, and it gives you full access to your child’s smartphone. One of the greatest things about this app is that it gives a 3-days free trial to determine yourself on its functionality.
- GPS location tracking and Geo-fencing capabilities.
- Monitoring and setting timer for apps, websites, and games.
- Remote blocking and unblocking for apps.
- Free-hassle compatibility with IOS, and Android.
- Fast, easy and secure.
- The pricing.
- It’s not compatible with PCs.
4. Technology Made Protecting Our Kids Easier
Technology today has made tracking and monitoring our kids’ thoughts and actions way easier than before. Some kids won’t share any sensitive issues like depression or cyber-bullying with their parents; so, choosing to monitor and track your child’s smartphone for safety reasons is one thing, but invading their privacy is another. Until you are sure that your kid is completely responsible for their actions and can differentiate between right and wrong, we have technology to keep us aware of the dangers our little ones might be in.
Image Credits: Track Your Child’s Phone from Winui/Shutterstock