12 Tips That You Can Follow For Healthy Blogging
Blogging is a real fun! Isn’t it? But, there is a flip-side of blogging too, i.e., serious health problems faced by bloggers. This is due to long hours of sitting in front of the computer and staring at computer screen regularly. Bloggers always complain of headaches, weight problems, sleep disorders, exhaustion, eye problems and many more.
Sometimes blogging addiction can goes far from health to harm your relationship problems with your family and friends. Don’t give priority to your computer over your dear-ones.
I also believe that blogging is fun only when quality content is being written by a happy and healthy blogger. To become a better blogger, you have to be happy by heart and healthy by body.
So, in this article, I have gathered 12 tips that you can follow for healthy blogging which will surely help you to create a balanced life between life and blogging.
- Take proper sleep (most important)
- If you are a smoker, first, get rid of smoking.
- Don’t make hard for yourself : Limit your blog entries
- Take regular eye exercise while writing a post
- Wash your eyes after every 30-45 minutes if you are sitting in front of computer regularly
- Make a proper routine of breakfast, lunch and dinner. Eat fresh fruits and green vegetables
- Keep your weight normal and lower your cholesterol
- Stretching body is another good way in regular intervals
- Don’t forget your social life, always find some time to spend with your friends and family
- Drink plenty of water while writing a post
- Walking on grass with bare foot
- Listen to your favorite music
These are some simple tips to become healthy blogger, but we always forgot to follow them. I hope you will follow these tips and don’t allow blogging to take over your life.
Do not forget to share your healthy tips with our readers in the comment section below.
Happy Healthy Blogging !