Erectile dysfunction, or which is often mentioned as ED, is considered to be one of the major issues associated with the sexual intimation that almost 80% of men have claimed to have gone through. It has transformed nearly about 300 thousand men across the earth. ED can be defined as a difficulty faced by most men wherein the person is unable to obtain or maintain an erection that can be abundant enough for experiencing intimate moments.
Determination for Erectile Dysfunction in men
There are several physical tests and examinations that a person would require to go through for underlying disorders. Such of these tests might be inclusive of the following:
· Physical exam. Such examinations may include precise tests of a man’s sex organ as well as his testicles and inhibition of nervures for acknowledgment.
· Blood tests. A specimen of the plasma shall be provided to a testing laboratory to investigate for indications related to heart conditions, diabetes, low testosterone count, and different health conditions.
· Urinalysis. This is a similar test to blood tests. In urine analyses, the sample is examined to check for signs of diabetes and infrequent other underlying health issues.
Treatments for Erectile Dysfunction problems
· Oral tablets or remedies that can be identified as phosphodiesterase type-5 inhibitors have become common healing techniques that most consumers use and a lot of doctors prescribe to ED patients especially in the United States. ( such tablets are Viagra, Stendra, Cialis, Levitra)
· Testosterone Treatment Blue Pill Fildena 100 (in this treatment below normal level testosterone can be distinguished in a blood examination of the patient)
· Penile Injections (intracavernosal Alprostadil, ICI)
· Vacuum Erection Devices
· Penile Implants
· Intraurethral medication (IU, Alprostadil)
· Medical operation to evade penile aorta damage for several more young males with reports of severe pelvic distress.
Oral Drugs (- PDE5 inhibitors)
Pills that are known to be PDE type-5 inhibitors are known to help men in the supplement of penile blood outflow. These types of medicines are completely meant to be taken by oral means. Such medicines Tadalista: Vidalista 20 mg available in the United States have been approved by the FDA – or Food and Drug Administration for the treatment remedies of Erectile Dysfunction.
· Viagra® (sildenafil citrate)
· Levitra® (vardenafil HCl)
· Cialis® (tadalafil)
· Stendra® (avanafil)
Most ordinarily consumed oral medications are in the biochemical component of Sildenafil Citrate. Other than the chemical mixture of these drugs, the brand names used and the most
Cenforce 100 and is the most conventional dosage of this pill utilized for the treatment of ED problems in males.
Negative effects that most men may perceive if you are practicing any of the above mentioned oral medications:
- Weakness in the body will be observed
- Sweating through the day can be seen in most men even if the weather is not tropical.
- Unsettled digestion issues will be observed most of the time.
- Rashes on the sensitive skin may appear.
- Queasiness will be witnessed by many.
- Muscle soreness even without having undergone physical activities.
- Dizziness during the daytime or at the workplace
- Headaches can regularly be felt
- Deviations in vision color will be faced by a lot of consumers
- Nosebleeding will often be seen as a side effect of this medicine.
- High blood pressure will be observed in men who have had such issues before consuming these tablets.
- Infirmity development might become common in a few men
- Strange understanding of common day to day things.
- Heart attack implications might develop on large scale.
- A tingly sensation will be felt on the body
- Back pain is known to be a common negative impact of these tablets.
- Runny nose in some patients will be seen.
- Sleep-related issues will start to befall
- Blurred vision will happen, so patients need to be circumspect while driving or riding vehicles.
- Frequent chest pains will be seen.
Warnings that you need to look out for if you are using oral ED medications
- Renal problems are dangerous things and require immediate consultation with a doctor.
- The hemorrhaging issues in some patients start to occur after the immediate consumption of ED pills.
- Myeloma can be observed in some of the patients.
- The retinitis pigmentosa category of issues is also known to concur in some men who consume ED pills.
- Coronary canal condition is among those problems that need to be taken care of as soon as it is observed.
- Heart problems may occur from time to time. Patients are advised to take all the precautions related to the same.
- High or low blood pressure may affect patients; which is not known to be a healthy sign.
- Leukemia will be observed in a few men.
- Coronary infarction is an ailment that you need to be wary about.
- Issues such as liver problems may transpire, so it is required for such men to be concerned about too much drinking.
- A peptic ulcer is a serious issue for men who take these pills and need to take care of this immediately.
- The defect of the penis may happen as well, it is strictly advised to solicit immediate expert advice in such circumstances.
- Red blood cell count decrement would take place if not taken care of once symptoms start to show.
- Anemia needs to be reviewed as soon as it is observed in consumers of ED pills.
- Peyronie’s issues need to be cured in the first instance.
- You will observe an increment in cardiac pace and it may result in severe troubles. Be aware as it could result in a critical heart attack at any time.
- Hemophilia will be seen in a lot of males
- Sickle cell condition will transpire in some men who are practicing these tablets